Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 208 - Yuragi Inn's Kogarashi-san

Dex-chan lover
strangest arc ever. I don't even know what the stakes were. Kogarashi's body I guess, but I felt like there was no real danger at all since we were all just stuck in the heads of each other girls rather than what was happening in real life.

It definitely has been an interesting ride, that's for sure

Dex-chan lover
Nice phrase to wake up, liked that part for sure, but why the heck is everyone already fully clothed and nobody even tosses him a shirt ffs

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I really really want the harem ending, but somthing tells me it's either going to be Chisaki or Yuuna, everyone else looses.

@Flost What was the difference with that armor and the regular black armor?

Group Leader
I am still waiting the ending with hopes, but also wishing that does not end...

Also, why no one made a fus when Hibari use the perfect spirit armor? come on, is something no one have ever done in centuries, and the "weakest" ninja did it.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what happened in this arc, but I am guessing it is ending.

@SoMaKa honestly man..... at this point im okay with either any of them to going out with our MC..... i just want everyone to be happy, hell I´m even fine with the harem route too

Dex-chan lover
I was on board with that arc at first but it got really weird and pointless, especialy since it seems they just killed the harem end.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth I mean as great as it would have been, let's be real, harem end was never gonna happen. Really the only character who would have been fine with it was Oboro.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to follow an Author/Artist on this site? Say what you will about their story telling, Miura Tadahiro can draw some damn fine women.

Users who are viewing this thread