Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
@LordofLuck there's room for 5 more chapters in the last tankobon. so i hope he actually writes some kind of epilogue and doesn't dump his old crappy oneshots in there to fill the pages.

I got quite mixed feelings about the ending. I guess the author chose an obvious choice but the development was surprisingly good. I won't call a masterpiece but it's a great manga piece.

It had it's cringey moments, and it's romantic ones. The ending was good. I'm glad I read this all in one go over a few days otherwise I doubt I would have been able to keep up with all the different characters that were being thrown at the reader. There were also so many harem/romcom/ecchi/shounen tropes that I doubt I will need to read another one for a few years.
Was funny how the story went from 0-1,000,000 in the span of two chapters there in the middle, and the ending felt exactly like a damned VN or dating sim.

Easy 7.5/10
Good but not great. Worth the read for sure.

Banned
Well-drawn ecchi. Yeah, the art is nice. Lots of good thigh shots. Big boobs. And at one character with both of the above AND glasses.
But the plot is mostly poorly handled, and exists only as brief and rapid explosions in the midst of a sea of contrived ecchi filler chapters that go on so fucking long the characters start lampshade-hanging it.

So yeah... fine if you like completely mindless "trip over nothing and collapse in a pile of tits and arse" nonsense... with occasional plot that could have been better handled (usually accompanied by screaming manchild commenters wanting the ecchi bullshit back)... and a ridiculously OP protagonist that has to be crippled every time a fight breaks out to stop him giving it the OPM treatment.

But yeah... nothing noteworthy... Completely average.

5/10

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, the ending blew ASS. I get the feeling the author blitzed through the intended last arc because he wants to make a battle manga next. I really think this dude wanted to make a battle manga halfway through and just started going through the motions to fulfill his contract. I don't know how that's gonna work out for him but good fucking luck, dude.

Thanks a/nonymous for scanlating this manga, It was a pleasure to read it since it's really good for me even if for others it might be some basic plots and boring arc's for me was a really nice experience, Keep up the good work, This is the only way to show my gratitude for your hard work

after few weeks have passed, I finished the manga and what really hooked me up is the Romance and Action. I had some good laughs with it; this manga reminds me of
"My Monster Secret"
but with even better art and service.
7/10 this manga has a lot of wasted potential. It is the manga I want to call it bad but i actually can't so I recommend reading this manga.
Most of the chapters were filler or filler-like; it was really killing the good mood of romance and action. I wished they just went straight with the plot instead of the heavy amounts of fanservice (especially when they removed the nipple reveal! that kept me hyped!). I was hoping it was an actual harem but i couldn't blame them because it is literally in the title... or just go battle manga since it was really good imo. Hibari gang

Grabbed 209.5 from the /a/ thread, I'm not the scanlator. If there's a V2 or something, feel free to replace my upload. From browsing the thread, it was done by different anons than those who did the regular chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much what people said here, art is good, plot is bad and a justification for ecchi and could have been better given all the characters the author dropped, I was hoping there was going to be maybe some other male characters developing relationships with other girls and give other look at it. In the end it is just a MC powertrip with lots of tripping into the floor and on boobs because of course we have to pay respects to God Tripping Rito. And the repeat of the dream future over and over is just stupid, don't do that, ask your editors for better ideas if you are in a blank.

5-6/10. Enjoyable at the beggining, but loses charm rapidly and becomes forgettable. Don't introduce so many characters if you aren't doing jack shit with them.

the series may be over..but who the hell is "land lady"? up until now there's literally zero clue of whatsoever she is? clue pleaseeeee..im dying to know here😭

hmm i dunno what to say, i mean the fact that it lasted this long means it was good at some way. Strong 5/10 its meh and an ok enough time burner.

Can't believe I was late to the party by two months and I was wondering why I wasn't receiving any new updates about the manga (until now; ch.209.5) but I just found out that it already ended? The ending was a bit cliche, yes, but it was definitely rushed.

This manga is the most popular manga in the last 24 hours.

You guys let me down, how shameful.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp that's a nice ride
should have just married them all + nonko-san

Time to finish other mangas

Users who are viewing this thread