Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Group Leader
This will go down in my list as generic harem manga with surprisingly good art.

Now that's done.

I'm going to be honest boys... this series was really good... with lots of depth on the characters and story... but that ending was something.... i think the author was mostly likely rushed due to the circumstance right now.
8/10

This should of been a harem ending that was basically the end showing all the girls working together for the guy they love. Also hate series that just end after the big battle would love to see a few more epilogue chapters just with the characters instead of having a photo to imply how it ended reminds me of Kenichi's end.

Aggregator gang
Honestly this story wasn’t that good!

If there’s anything noteworthy is that : It’s full of cliche characters used widely in Japanese Franchise.

If you ever forget what those characters are, you can use this as one of those references to look back on. Nothing significant though.

[Of course even if it has that’s, it’s not even executed properly. Look for properly-well executed cliches elsewhere. Maybe I should make a index or encyclopedia somewhere lol]

honostly, could’ve been better, but hey, a manga with a harem plus alot of fanservice, pretty tough to keep on track on how to make it more interesting ngl.

This ending is terrible. Point blank period. She's a literal ghost. Her whole story arc was for her to pass on. And they just nullify it last second? I swear harem manga have the worst outcomes.

I need help. I watched the anime but I don't know where to start reading. What chapter does the anime end?

I'm glad it's over. It's been incredibly mediocre if not outright shitty for over 100 chapters now.

I was expecting that this Manga has reached it s final arc since everyone's feelings were revealed for the mc, but for the rest of the girls to give up so easily like all their effort before got ctrl+alt+delete... no comment.

what a shit ending‼‼ he should of gotten together with everyone

@UnknownSaint111 full of cliches

Sure imma find another harem with a ghost, ninja, tengu, and dragonkin crushing over an exorcist that actually knows how to fight. Not to mention the other character that help them strive off warring youkai factions. Pretty sure at this point most people overuse the term cliche not realizing that there are only so many personalities you can describe someone with before you end up reusing them. Useless you want to come up with a new word to describe someone.

Users who are viewing this thread