Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Not at all. You are just being disrespectful toward Miura-sensei's work. Perhaps if u dislike the ending you can write something constructive instead in the comment in respectful manner or just read doujinshi instead. I am sure theres always at least one from each fanbase to write another epilogue if the series is famous enough or just make one yourself instead.

Miura sensei deserved some credit rather than spite for his great work. I enjoyed the manga and this comes from someone that expect a harem ending instead.

Horrible Ending 0/10
The ending was horrible
reminded me why I stopped reading harem mangas
WTF was the purpose of the last 208 f****** chapters if you just gave a F*** you to the other girls in the final chapter.
After all the character building over the last 208 chapter this is the F**king ending?
At this point I'd rather the author end the series with an open end.
chapter 129, 167 and 181 would be better places to end this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@bilnity
Miura-sensei clearly didnt gave a fuck about his whole fanbase, instead of let it an open ending with everyone happy he literally make the heroines feel like all their hardwork was for nothing and that really sucks if you ask me.Yuragi had the potential to become one of the best harem mangas for the last years but at the end it was a boring,generic and unsatisfying ending, I dont need to show respect for someone who didnt respect his own creations, as simple as that.

@Draikar
Miura-sensei clearly didnt gave a fuck about his whole fanbase, instead of let it an open ending with everyone happy he literally make the heroines feel like all their hardwork was for nothing and that really sucks if you ask me.Yuragi had the potential to become one of the best harem mangas for the lats years but at the end it was a boring,generic and unsatisfying ending, I dont need to show respect for someone who didnt respect his own creations, as simple as that.

Would upvote this comment but mangadex doesn't have that feature

MoZ

thanks to the translator helping us to read this thing in english, it was hell of a journey. however the ending sucks ass. like the author was clearly on crack in that one

Dex-chan lover
@MoZ you could've just bought the official english translated volumes lmao

but yeah, stands to reason that no one is willing to after that trainwreck ending.

haaaaaaaaaaa.........2 years of reading and waiting for chapters (thx btw miso soup and /a/nonymous) just for the ending to be shit for such a good harem manga, they could've gave yuna a bod and i would've been satisfied with just that

Really enjoyed this one in the beginning (even bought the english Volumes 1-3), then stopped reading when it just dragged on forever. Looking at the last chapter, I'm glad I dropped this.

@Draikar

That would make sense when the internet scanlate this then let people read it for free and as the creator not getting the sales needed because of it, I would too give the middle finger to the people and sh*t on my work just to stop working on it any further.

Though I'm no better than anyone since I'm here. If that was his reason, I respect that. Sucks about Yugari-sou being the victim of it...

Fed-Kun's army
@Blastoutmaria You forgot that mangaplus exist, you know people can read free jump mangas without paying, even though viz didnt translated yuragi he shouldnt be really mad about that, but man, not for me, for the real fans, someone who loved sagiri or chisaki wont buy the next volumes or at leastwill be disappointed

Does anyone know if the writer was forced by his editors to wrap this up, cause this felt rushed and like there was no build up to this being the final arc. Honestly most disappointed we never got to learn anything about the inn's landlady, I figured she's be someone of importance to the story at some point but she never even showed up

@draikar
My point is you are taking this too far with the cover troll. Really just give it a thought that miura sensei does it for living. I wouldnt imagine he would be disrespectful toward his own work at least deliberately.

Try to be constructive in your criticism. If you are really being desperate maybe create a petition for the author or publisher, make an alternate ending or whatever. Who knows it might work certainly better than defame the mangaka. We as the community really need to be less toxic since its one of the reason why some mangaka hate us. I need to reiterate its not about the the opinion of the ending nor about the ending of the manga itself but about the reaction that i find unsettling

Users who are viewing this thread