Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctel
I think the girls still are against the harem idea, thats not up to Yuuna anymore, she accepts the harem if the girls are okay with that,specially Hiogi,Sagiri and Hibari.
Remember when Hibari said she was okay with everyone crying if she won the bowl?

Double-page supporter
@Draikar and? Oboro was fine with it so there should be nothing stopping only her from joining in and I just think it's stupid that after all those happy future dreams that gave them a taste of what it would be like to be together with Kogarashi along with them saying they'll do anything for him and that they threw away their selfishness to help Yuuna save him now that Hibari and co not reconsidering is just.....it looks really dumb because they've now been shown both what they could have AND that they only got to meet him thanks to Yuuna AND that they have no real chance against Yuuna so their only hope for what they experienced in the happy future dreams is going for the harem route. Meaning it's a choice between that and losing.

Like Hibari said she'd be okay with everyone crying if she won the bowl because she thought she had a chance, this arc showed none of them did as long as Yuuna was in the picture along with how happy they could be if they got together with Kogarashi so it just......doesn't make sense that they'd just give up like that instead of considering the idea Oboro proposed.

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctcel
So true dude, but what we can do?
Since the target audience are nips we can only wait for them to complain and maybe miura write a special chapter or something

@1986ctcel dont trust that user dudes a troll so those spoilers are unreliable.

Yeah I have no idea what the authors thinking of showing us each girl has a chance to force a conclusion with no good build up.

@Draikar I've read else where the actual magazine doesn't allow for harem endings is there any truth to that?

Fed-Kun's army
@Starbright
I dont know if that info is true bro, it would be really stupid to ban harem endings and allowing harem center mangas at the same time, I dont know why Miura did this, there has to be a reason.

Contributor
@1nfatuati0N You are naive if you think "good writing" keeps WSJ manga from axe.
@Starbright I just don't like harem endings and when romcom adds third and more love interests.
@Draikar Special chapter which will be in Jump Giga is supposedly about Chisaki's mom.

Double-page supporter
Okay, i looked at the raws, and, wtf?!
Ended just like that?

1/10 I'm pissed

One thirsty girl ruins everything

Why she didn't deserve to win:

1. first girl

2. title girl

3. worst girl

4. She started all the misfortunes, made everyone suffer and despair everyone's bad end just coz she thirsty for someone who wasn't even born yet

5. Generic deredere

6. She's a bih, no hesitation was about to sacrifice the tenant of Yuragi inn

7. Every timeline Yuuna passes = happy end for everyone but she so thirsty for the MC she messes up the timelines, made everyone suffer and despair and everyone's future, bad end for everyone

Being thirsty is one thing but ruinning others lives including the mc is literally the worst, worst girl in harem history

Karura is different, she thirsty for mc but took responsibility for her actions, Yuuna didn't, the least she could do was the harem plan but nah, first girl conveniences and merits

Fed-Kun's army
@Yggdrassed
Probably one of the worst heroines,in jump history, I reread this last chapters and the raws, she's acting like a heroines but her actions are those of a villain:

-Manipulating every character
-For your beloved
-Make your friends and your beloved go through a lot of shit
-Despite having your oportunity to be with MC she has to be the winner while the rest just have the shitty future visions
-Didnt share the win to ease some pain for the rest
-If she had to chose between killing the rest just for being one single day for MC she'll do that
-No one blamed her for anything despite she used every character as a mere tool
-The girls werent haremettes,they were Yuuna'a best tools

You were right all along my man,I apologize,this woman didnt deserve happinnes

TTX

worst ending ever Miura Tadahiro and Shun Saeki (ok ok story was Tsukuda Yuuto) are alike

true harem only in Manhuas

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck Miura, fuck his fathers, fuck his editors, fuck shonen jump and fuck this trash manga.

Double-page supporter
@Draikar @Starbright @Yggdraseed @Qwaser5r

someone tl'd the raw on 4chan and those shitty Korean spoilers are 100% true including
Kogarashi saying he loves Yuuna the most despite his memories of the other futures AND the fact that the only thing those memories were good for (other than saving his fucking life) was allowing him to create a way to keep Yuuna around as his waifu despite him spending years as lovers with each of the other girls in those future dreams

Unless the volume 24 extras add anything to fix this shitty ending then it's a slap in the face to every other female character than Yuuna.

EDIT:
And yes Oboro really does go "Lol harems aren't acceptable any more now that I have memories of a happy future as Kogarashi's lover" despite that being a big part of her character. So fuck anyone who actually thinks Polyamory is good IRL I guess?

Double-page supporter
@Sniperking just go to 4chan's /a/ board and search for the Yuuna thread, it has the translator anon's posts where they have what the dialogue and stuff says.

The current ending is seriously hot garbage IMHO.

Double-page supporter
@sniperking

....dude just type https://boards.4channel.org/a/catalog use Ctrl+F and then type Yuuna and the thread should appear or you can check the r/yny subreddit.

Imagine thinking any of the other girls had a chance when Yuuna's name is literally in the title. No seriously, imagine being that dumb. Can't relate. Yuuna best girl.

Thank you Miura. It's been fun. I look forward to your next work.

Users who are viewing this thread