Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
@Draikar harem is fine too. but
it's heavily leaning towards a yuuna single ending atm -.-
let's see what happens in the future

Climax is approaching with more details and a "important announcement".
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-31/yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-manga-has-announcement-reaches-climax-on-june-8/.160089

Fed-Kun's army
I'm struggling to remember, but isn't there some manga that shares a world with this? I feel it used to be labeled.

Dex-chan lover
Ending in 1 chapter and it doesnt look like a harem ending cmon man fuck that first girl wins bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
@assman162
Dont worry man, probably is a harem since Yuuna wont be happy with the rest of teh girls being rejected since she endangered all of them just because she want to be with him, and the only reason why Kogarashi is safe and Yuuna can spend moew time with him is thanks to the harem, otherwise Kogarashi would have thanked Yuuna and the girls.

Dex-chan lover
It hasn't been confirmed whether it'll be the climax of the arc or the climax of the series.

Oh shit, that cover. Please don't tell me that the inner, monochrome version of that is going to be them naked but as a guy?

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself that and there's weird rumours about an ova coming with volume 24 on dec 4th floating around (it's in spanish; got it from the yuragi subreddit):
https://www.facebook.com/KamiNoFansub/posts/2923411304552452:0

@Cpt_blackadder the inner cover is just the three of them naked (and censored) as girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Draikar here's hoping man, but it does look like a first girl wins situation since we'Ve been given "flashbacks" for each girls scenario as fanservice

Dex-chan lover
the ova seems to be confirmed since people shared the center color page for the last chapter on reddit and someone translated that there's something written about anime. still hella strange to end something with an ova.

Contributor
It ended
ePjqc6W.jpg

Kogarashi married Yuuna.
I applaud Miura for having ball with no harem ending.

Double-page supporter
@bastek66

No he LACKED balls, and strung along his readers for 4 years with shitty ecchi filler chapters and poured salt on the wound by doing this shitty "future dreams" arc for each girl and THEN making it so the only reason the day was saved was because of those girls developing in the future dreams all the while shitting on all that development (and the fact that the MC was literally only able to be resurrected thanks to the girls' combined love for him) by tossing them to the side for Yuuna to win. Anyone who thinks a Yuuna-solo ending is "good" or "admirable" after all that bullshit (Chisaki got to be tortured with TWO future dreams where she had a happy married life with MC taken away) has shit taste

Dex-chan lover
also, i'd say single endings are more common than harem endings (most of the bs ends open anyway).

Dex-chan lover
I swear, every fucking harem manga other than "100 girlfriends who really really really love you" has a completely spineless and utterly retarded author just like their shithead "dense" main characters.

Fuck this manga. Fuck this author. Fuck the editors. Fuck anyone who supports it.

If you're drawing a fucking fanservice harem manga with 1 dimensional girls as a guilty pleasure read, at least have the balls to end it as a harem instead of fucking blueballing and leading everyone on for 200 fucking chapters.

Go fuck yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread