Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

So long I live this manga will have a special place in my heart.
Even if it's a cliche harem with no plot and bland romance I came to love it from the core.

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox no other way to keep this running i'm afraid. if kogarashi chose someone or even the harem immediately, then they'd be able to show some lovey-dovey episodes and would have to wrap it up afterwards. i don't see any chance of this becoming some slice of life or serious relationship manga. and not milking a series when it's popular is just plain dumb. there's enough artists that had moderate to big success with one series and ceased to be relevant afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder

The Quintuplets did it. they also use fillers but it did not make the manga boring. this manga becomes so boring to the fact that you can guess what will happen after this volume of fillers.

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox in the case of gotoubun the author chose to end it prematurely since he couldn't cope with the stress and amount of work of a weekly serialization. that's why the author chose someone so quickly and called it quits. this series here is being milked for all its worth. so they'll keep going as long as possible.

Did the uncensored version of this manga stop after chapter 27 or why are there no new uncensored chapters? Reading a censored version for a manga like this seems pretty stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Sutos cause they're too busy to double upload i guess. so they're taking the magazine scans as they come out. if you're good in editing (cleaning, typesetting, redrawing) why don't you do it yourself? i don't think the people involved would mind as it seems they're using translation scripts an anon uploads to 4chan.

@Galder dafaq you mean gotoubun ended prematurely? Author ended it how he wanted to end it. I also gonna need some source for he couldnt deal with weekly release b/c as far as I know he said he didnt want the story to drag. Idk why people assume it ended prematurely just because it doesnt go as long as people hoped for compared to other series.

Dex-chan lover
@Aethersteel here's negi's tweet from dec 4th, 2019:

https://twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1202085744904482816

if you throw this into google translator you get that he's having difficulties to continue and respects manga artists that continue to draw dozens of volumes. it further says that at first he liked the idea to have a manga continue endlessly. to me this means that it DIDN'T end how he would have liked but just COULDN'T bring it to that end (i.e. continuing for a long time). so yeah, it's google translator and partly my interpretation, but to me it seems right.

also, i wouldn't want to continue this debate endlessly in yuragi's comment section, especially since it was yet another dude that brought it up in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if its going for a harem ending or yuuna. i mean its a trashy harem manga you might as well own what you are and go for the trashy harem ending instead of pissing people off.

Dex-chan lover
@LordofLuck yeah sure i'm hopin' for a harem ending too it's not like this is the pinnacle of fiction, it's fanservice manga, so it should have a fanservice ending.
as for top 10 girl i do believe yuuna hits it pretty well on the official popularity lists though...so it's definitely very likely that it will pull a shitty nisekoi ending and end it with the first girl.

I totally forgot about this manga when switching sites 😂. I am glad I came across it once more... now to re-read 20-ish chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Galder then it's all but confirmed that it will pull a nisekoi with first girl winning. especially since these "what if" chapters are kinda hinting at that direction...fuck. i wanted the harem ending...like it's just fanservice anyway might as well go with the fanservice ending

Aggregator gang
@assman162: We don't know for sure. End of the day, it's all speculation (plus 1st girl wins has been a thing LONG before Nisekoi was even a concept idea). Yuna may be popular, but her passing on seems to be an inevitability since that's also been hinted throughout the series. To add to the speculation, I think it'll be an open end since it's pretty clear each girl is not giving up (And in Nisekoi, each girl had a "closure" story arc leading to the final choice between the two girls).

Users who are viewing this thread