Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Aggregator gang
@LoneWizzy: I think I'm wrong, but I don't think the chapters were ever "uncensored" more like "decensored." Meaning the scanlators just drew in the blanks. Wouldn't be the first time a group did that.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze for the first few volumes they replaced the magazine scans with tanko scans as they came out. double uploading took too much of a toll on them i guess.

@TwilightFaze nope, as it is the case with almost every ecchi manga in existence magazine version of yuragi is censored while tankoubon is uncensored and yes as galder said they just dont wanna bother with 2 different releases i guess... Which is a real shame because imo HxEros, TLRD and this manga are the best manga at handling the nudity

Dex-chan lover
anyone any idea what the jump festa 2020 announcement could be about?

edit: also, nonko's right arm seems kinda broken in the last panel of the last page of chapter 186, no?

I really hope to dear god this manga doesn't go this route. All this time getting sunk into everyones backstories and now all of a sudden a girl who means nothing besides being "normal" gets spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
@jesotku i mean all the effort put into all the other characters and the one side charachter that already gets more shine than some of the other harem girls can’t just exist, she’s gotta do something.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so boring ass I would recommend reading https://nhentai.net/search/?q=Yuragi instead!

Double-page supporter
Is this actually worth diving into with any merit? I was a big fan of the anime but a lot of these comments just seem to say that it's slowed to a crawl with bad development like so many other good romance manga series :(

@DracoSafarius its too much ecchi that i got pissed off.its like to love ru darkness in love hina setup.if you want lucky pervert situation,you can go ahead.
edit: i also liked the anime and expected too much.This manga started nicely.About 50 chapters,its okay i think.Then shit gets out of control with the fan service.

@monkey123 Listen m8, the parody hentai for this series doesn't even compare to the border-line soft-core sh*t they do in the manga. If you're going to fap, might as well go ham for the OC. Sometimes less is more, my dude.

The beginning of this manga had some real cool stuff, but as the story has progress, it feels more like your typical generic romance harem. Nothing wrong with that but if the art wasn't tits, I don't know if we'd have as many people checking out this series.

Dex-chan lover
@onikun00
Haha dude this turns to be like Dragonball xyz, but in Dragonball it was the action and here in Yuragi you get ecchi instead of good action. Well, I am not a fan of blueballing so I pass on the original. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread