Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
still as eye pleasing as ever. and finally a yaya chapter after ages.

Dex-chan lover
this is so going off the rails lol
sadly the randomness doesn't work out as well as in manga like d-frag.
but as long as the art and the fanservice keeps it afloat, i'm aboard.

Power Uploader
Chapter 179: Probably missed by a lot of people, but the whole chapter was a reference to Neo Ranga (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwuUgdiBzU).

Power Uploader
Older anime series. Bit weird. Some girls get a pet god, politics ensue. XD

Dex-chan lover
@Rednal both studio pierrot and pony canyon ring a bell. so it stands to reason that probably well-known people worked on that title. on the other hand it's wsj. how do they expect a readership aged 13 and up to get a reference to that oldie lol

Dex-chan lover
@me474 why not rate it 1 and move on? it's kinda boring to read the same crap comments every week.

@Galder
just a little pissed that this is near 200 chapter while many good story get 20 or 50 chapter as most and get the old axe
it's like the manga industry is just shitting fanservice and waifu for every story they make before looking at the plot
this level of storytelling make every cartoon network show a masterpiece and able to deliver a more coherent story
and it's sad that the industry i love so much is going down the hill not only with fanservice but with those isekai bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@me474

i agree that there's been several manga that i would have liked to continue (even in the romance genre), but got the axe after 2-3 volumes. unfortunately this is mainly dependent on the japanese market and their preferences (never heard of a manga that had enough paying western following to keep going). regarding yuragi-sou, i'm all aboard for the art and the fanservice. so i'm glad that this particular work is ongoing, albeit you can see it slowly dying already.

Wow that cover page.

The author is going into territory that ToloveRu author didn't even dare to go to.

Still cant believe such a popular manga that had almost 200 chapters still doesn't get uncensored reuploads

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWizzy they're translating/cleaning/redrawing/typesetting the censored magazine raws every week. then you expect them to double-upload until chapter 160 (the latest uncensored chapter till dec 4th)? just lol

@Galder yes? I expect that? Its not like im saying they should do it right this second but uncensored version is DEAD... And if you wanna go there i would say releasing censored version weekly is unneeded anyways for a manga that has such heavy nudity...I would be more than fine following japanese release 3 or 4 months behind but uncensored...

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWizzy that's a matter of opinion then. i'd rather be informed about what's going on, as sparse as actual development is, mind you.

@Galder understandable, but i dont read this manga for development, i have many other manga i read for that reason...I read this for fanservice and i'm not really as pleased with this censored fanservice as i could have been...

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWizzy fanservice is my main reason for reading this as well, as is for probably 99% of the people. but i still like the cast enough to hope for some clues if miura's going through with the harem ending (as it was recently brought up again by oboro) or open/single lover end.

@Galder I will also like it enough when more uncensored chapters are uploaded, feel free to ping me when that happens so we can talk about harem ending together 🤓

Users who are viewing this thread