Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Fed-Kun's army
Well, Jump Comics at it again with the milking. First Nisekoi now this manga. I guess after reading a lot of Ecchi manga and manga in itself for more than a decade, I've become indifferent with the Ecchi mangas nowadays except if the manga itself has a good story. After finishing reading Sekirei, To Love Ru, Ichigo 100 and a lot of more of the same archetype, this manga is a clone with a different kind of characters in between. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's bad per se. With the young generation enjoying this manga, go ahead enjoy it.

I've enjoyed the said manga I've stated and I'm sure you guys will enjoy with as well. Point is, don't get swallow up with the negative comments. Those guys behind those comments are the ones that have read a lot of the same archetype, same as a me and they as well have regress to this type of manga hence the negative comment. Hey, I'm not in anyway insult those guys rather stating the fact that they too have graduated from this type of manga.

As of now, I'm into Kaguya - sama. Story's good, execution's good and there's no ecchi. Rare type of school of life, rom - com manga that doesn't involve itself into an ecchi moment. Hopefully, the author won't milk the manga or it will suffer the same fate as any milked manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku, the mangaka has said before he wanted this to be a battle shonen trash but he could only get published as a "rom com". I dunno why, as a battle shonen it is pretty meh and we had this kind of arc before where the girls are useless and he saves them all. I myself have lost interest and as I'm typing this comment , I've started boxing my copies.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation where did he say that? in an interview? i saw his past efforts to get a foothold in the battle shounen genre (oneshots like "gazer"), but never heard him explicitly saying that.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the early delivery dear anons. and fisting a meteor that drops like a pebble afterwards lmao

Dex-chan lover
Volume 17 Cover:
yuragisou017.jpg

Its goofy, contrived, its got overblown fanservice, but dammit I actually give a shit about these characters and want them to be happy.
Plus the art isn't bad either tbh. I wouldn't call it my favorite series and I completely understand why people would just roll their eyes and call it generic

But still - I really liked binging this, and i'm definitely gonna keep up with it. Thanks to the scantalators for your hard ass work on all these chapters, much appreciated

@migh but that is still behind and some countries have no way of accessing that(not to mention previews in official publisher's site is not colored), kinda surprised there is no uncensored uploads in any site...I guess this series is not that popular

This takes the cake for weirdest fucking chapter. Nothing they do in this series can top this.

Users who are viewing this thread