Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Is this manga worth a read ? To me it looks like there is no serious plot aside from all the fan service . What are your thoughts ?

Dex-chan lover
Dont tell.This Nadare dude weak point it's dealing with women past their puberty,hence,the loli spell on all the girls.So he can't get distracted by their boobs.

Alright I had faith they thought about their decision on going on a harem ending but
OBVIOUSLY NOT, since they just threw fucking normal plain old girl with the great MC with powers again ALL ALONE TOGETHER AND HE GETS POWERS FROM PROTECTING HER
God I hate mangas sometimes, you invest so much time into reading them sometimes even buying them and you get a big fuck you lol

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku
yeah, the random pairing with chisaki irked me as well. that the manga's not going the harem route was somewhat predictable though, if you go by the author's past works. also, him kinda giving up on yuuna when he already presented a possibility to procreate/make a family, even if she's a ghost, sucks.

@Galder
I just.. really hate that such a nice manga rolls around and we are left with the generic piece of trash that every other harem manga gives us.

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku i still have faith though. i think with the gacha game and the sheer amount of fan goods they offer for this franchise, i'd be wise to keep it going for as long as possible. that alone may invite some change.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda lost interest in this manga after he one punched that Perv Dragon Dumbass.
Kinda boring when the MC is that OP
Hoping things picked up after that

Dex-chan lover
Dropped around chapter 30?
To preface, I have no problem with Ecchi content, Romcom, or Harems. I enjoyed To-Love-Ru and Sora no Otoshimono. I just couldn't like it though. It feels... too in the middle, I guess. I think it has the same underlying issue that late-game nisekoi has. It just feels long and tedious for to me. And while I liked To-Love-Ru Darkness, I feel like this series is too... bouncy with whether it should be taken seriously, or if it should be taken as a comedy. It seems like it gets serious, but once the arc is over it falls flat. That's not even to say I enjoyed the arc either. In other words, it feels unsatisfying for me. In addition to that, the "comedy" is 100% Ecchi situations. I have legendarily low standards when it comes to humor, but this isn't funny. If you want a boner manga, go ahead and read this I guess. Might as well read hentai at that point though.

@chele009 We were mainly talking about the recent chapter and how we are fed up with the sudden change in direction when this manga was finally going in a good direction but they decided too yeet themselves back into shit tier.

Aggregator gang
@sleekray: Don't quote me, but I think that's gonna happen next chapter. The girls are good, so it's just MC now. Doesn't make sense to keep him kiddie anymore now.

Users who are viewing this thread