Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

There's clearly a lot of effort being put into smearing away the nips, what motivates the translators to do that?
Are there rules somewhere that make it so they have to do this?
Or is this something they're doing of their own accord?

The chapters are all perfectly readable as is, just curious.

Dex-chan lover
@Xeare204 it's literally been discussed a few comments below yours (and mentioned several times already). magazine scans are censored by default, volume releases are not. as the translators are keeping the series up to date, they obviously use magazine scans.

I hate that the Author can't decide what he wants. Harem end or basic easy way cope out ending with the normal girl, there was some progress on both ends and now it's just back to nothing but I guess thats how they make their money.

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku exactly. you want this thing to keep going for as long as possible. this is especially true in weekly shounen jump where good money is to be had, as it is still the most succesful manga magazine. not to mention that some authors have one successful series and are never heard of again afterwards. don't think they'd want to stick with assistant work or a random office job until retirement.

Group Leader
How long this ecchi gonna continue? It feel like I'm reading same thing over and over again. The plot barely have any progression.

Dex-chan lover
While all the girls are great in their own way, this one suffers in the same way To Love Ru does. Introducing too many characters and too many harem devolopments which muddles there being any significance to each event. That being said, at least the guy isnt a weakling like Yuuki Rito.

Dex-chan lover
@azraei97
Once you catch up that feeling kind dissappates.
I don't think this mangaka is heading towards any specific ending or anything. I think he's just creating a goofy world where stuff sometimes happens. I mean there's barely any drama since all the girls get along, and Kogarashi doesn't hate anyone.

Group Leader
I'm speechless seeing how this series is still running and showing no sign of ending. What baffles me more is the 7,80ish rating like wtf?. Honestly, I couldn't even get past of 3 pages of each chapter knowing it would follow the same sequence, cough, I mean tasteless fanservices. Kudos to peeps who keep following this series, you've got the biggest BALL.

Dex-chan lover
Must be writers block. Doesn't know how to end this train wreck. Just pumps out more fanservice.
This series had a good premise, good story. And then went to crap.

I expect 24/7/365 fanservice from Highschool DXD, not this.

Dex-chan lover
This once was a guilty pleasure.

The pleasure is long gone and only guilt remains.

Dex-chan lover
quick question regarding sagiri's and hibari's sports uniforms: is there any reason why the last syllable of their names (the first two are in hiragana) is written in katakana instead of hiragana (リ instead of り)?

Dex-chan lover
@AdekHamilBang
Honestly, it's pretty much just some random feel-good interactions between characters, that are really well drawn. The overall aesthetics is very pleasing, and it's easy to just flip through it without reading a single word if it comes down to it.
And lately, it did come to it. A whole bunch.

I think this one need to have multiple routes and endings, with every heroine gets to be with MC. Just like a visual novel

Dex-chan lover
@bungcarol i really like several girls from the cast (mainly sagiri, chisaki, then harumu), so yeah, either a harem end or branching routes for all of them lol

Great art style, quite eye-pleasing, but middling story. Kind of a guilty pleasure, you're in it mostly for the titilation!

Dex-chan lover
volume 18 cover for next friday's release:
yuragisou018.jpg

hoped for one from miria, but she's apparently too minor of a character.

loli service gone up this time o_O and never thought they'd be complaining about this being too wordy xD

I enjoyed the lack of dialogue in this chapter. It was nice to make up what the characters said in my head because we already know them.

It was nice of the author to save me some time by not having dialogue. Made it a lot easier speeding through this in search of plot development. The search continues.

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be ending soon? How did Yuuna die? Why did she die?

Users who are viewing this thread