Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
@cyphexada

depends on your demands. if you like a lighthearted, ecchi-intensive (and over time repetitive) romcom with good art, then yes. in order to keep this alive, it's all over the place at this point though.

Aggregator gang
@Galder: I guess whoever tagged it as "School Life" felt it was redundant to put in the "Slice of Life" tag. That's the reason it's, as you put it, "All over the place." School Life is the same as Slice of Life only in a school setting (and I question this further considering we've only focused on the school setting at best 1/3 of the manga. Slice of Life makes more sense, personally). Feels like false advertising, doesn't it?

But yeah, I agree with your summary. It's a good read, kinda ecchi, definitely SoL, but not heavy in story.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze

"all over the place" was referring more to the on and off battles going on:
sometimes dropping a conflict midway in a chapter to proceed to an onsen scene. or just end it on the last page with the usual romcom shenanigans happening in the following chapter.

i personally wouldn't consider alternating between slice-of-life and school life plots to be as random as the battles are.

all in all its way better than long drawn out, forceful and unnecessary drama though. and the main point is ecchi anyways. on that front its superb.

I hate how they are taking the generic normal girl approach for this series. It's clear he was aimed to be with ghost grill and now all of a sudden its about the normal highschool grill like every single other harem manga. Can they not show any creativity? I enjoy this manga for a good few reasons but I might just drop it if it gets centered around fuckn normal girl like every other manga does.

Aggregator gang
@Galder: Ah! Thanks for that clarification. Thought you were referring to the plot. Yeah, I have to agree with the that: The battles are all over the map. Well drawn and fun to watch, but damn...

Fed-Kun's army
I can not see a satisfying ending anymore, normally in this kind of manga even being harem-like you know whos the main heroine and in this one it should be the ghost but it doesn't seem like the author wants to go that route, since she's the less romantically relevant... Possibly the normal girl ending was the ending that the author wanted... Well most shounen manga's mc are dolls meaning they dont actually have reproductive organs

Dex-chan lover
everyone reverting back to children is really something to look forward to, since as of volume 15 they don't shy away to show nipples of miria and koyuzu in their child forms anymore.

Aggregator gang
That's a clever twist. Turn a typical silly situation into a story-progressing oh-shit situation.

Finally some humanity in Kogarashi. I think the story progressed into something better with more fleshed out character. With more backstory, more personality, I think this can be one of the better harem manga, with the fully realized protagonist.

@bungcarol As long as we don't get the generic ending I'm happy with whatever happens from here on out, though I feel like every chapter as i read i'm walking on egg shells waiting for it to crash lol.

Aggregator gang
Y'know, I was always wondering what Kogarashi's debt was all about, considering his nature. Now we know why.

Dex-chan lover
So.... how do you even get a debt out of day trading?
Get a lot of money on a loan to invest in stocks?

Users who are viewing this thread