Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

@Solipsist I completely agree. If people think about harems to their natural conclusion (and keep in mind that women are human too; it's hard for some people, I know) it's unlikely to end in a polygamist relationship assuming IRL relationship patterns. That means the MC is eventually going to pick one (or none) and their relationship with all of the harem-cast-members will crumble due to either the lack of friendship in the first place or because of their negative emotions.

I'd kind of like to see that happen in one of these harem manga and see how an author would have that play out (to its best, or even worst, ending!)

something to pass time with, also waiting when the artist will make some H manga, art's really good

Dex-chan lover
'twas a double issue. prolly because of the coming-of-age holiday last monday.

Double-page supporter
Can u honestly blame Kogarashi for wanting some bro time alone after all the hardships the girls put him through? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Because Love Hina has been completed for a very long time now and this one is ongoing, appealing to more modern perve...um, I meant audiences, yes.

Dex-chan lover
Eeehhh, I'm done with this series. It was entertaining for a while, but all these pointless chapters in between big story events chapters killed any willingness on my side to keep reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I completely agree. If people think about harems to their natural conclusion (and keep in mind that women are human too; it's hard for some people, I know) it's unlikely to end in a polygamist relationship assuming IRL relationship patterns. That means the MC is eventually going to pick one (or none) and their relationship with all of the harem-cast-members will crumble due to either the lack of friendship in the first place or because of their negative emotions.

I'd kind of like to see that happen in one of these harem manga and see how an author would have that play out (to its best, or even worst, ending!)
@Kanng
That actually happens often in harem manga if it it didn't have an open-ended ending. At this point, it's less clever/original to go for the "natural" route and much better to go for a well-handled actual harem ending (imo, it's more challenging and interesting that way; my suspension of disbelief can only go so far). After that tenko arc, this manga should be called "Kogarashi Cup".

The god damn guy doesn't even have 1 actual friend within his circle.
He actually has people who likes him non-romantically besides Hyoudou. As far as he's concerned though, everyone close to him is his friend. He just decided to go with the only other guy in his travel group this time out of necessity.

Fed-Kun's army
That would be a bullshit ending, striping all the fantasy and making a "normal life" ending...
I would like an ending true to the fantasy genre of the manga like him ending up being master of a sect that trained ppl in the ways of the supernatural and all the girls would be master there obviusly a harem ending cus i dont read manga because they are full of common sense and reason, mangas are made of dreams

God, having years of memories and "living" for another 1 and then finding out that everything was false. RIP

Users who are viewing this thread