Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
why no chisaki mama service jesus christ. she got some in the ova but not the manga why??

Fed-Kun's army
whats so good about this manga again? this is basically To love ru version 2 but the male character has slightly balls unlike the beta cuck in to love ru

Dex-chan lover
So Chisaki can look like a crazy person who talk to herself as well now, Kogarashi is no longer alone in that department~

Aggregator gang
It's a flashy guy. Of COURSE it's a flashy guy. It's ALWAYS a flashy guy. Wonder what his relation to Nonko is though...?

oh god, we're doing this arc? how boring, you see it all the damn time. rosario vampire, highschool dxd, etc. girl has to leave for certain reasons, mc wants to bring them back no matter what. idk what i expected.

Of course, after the marriage is stopped, the main character still won't get together with the girl he cock blocked. She will forever be single and chasing MC to no avail.

Dex-chan lover
Never, in all my years, have I wanted someone to die as bad as I do now...other than pedophiles and Osama Bin Laden.

Looks like they succeeded in creating a very 1 dimensional villain/love rival that exists only to show how bad it is for harem member to be with other men. God forbid them have any decent male love interests aside from the 1 mc.

Aggregator gang
Calling it now: His scumbag personality is all an act because he's against the marriage too. He's too free-spirited and wants to get Sagiri to break it off to help him save face. Everything about him just feels...forced. It's extremely rare to find a guy who forces his views on others to this level. They typically keep that kind of attitude on the way down low and try to be charming and attractive. He's not.
"But wait: If that's the case, why do this? It'd be SO much easier to just have him talk to Sagiri and they can agree to it."
Yeah, except Sagiri made it clear throughout the series (and even now) that she's all about duty and puts the mission first before her wants or needs. My suspicion is Shakuhito (name of the flashy guy) did his research about Sagiri and ran into that, knowing talking to her wouldn't work, hence this plan I've suspected.

Of course I could be way off the mark and he really is a Scumbag Steve. Still, the fact the entire series is pretty bad at making hateful characters (annoying characters don't count) also leads me to believe he's putting on an act.

just my ywo cents.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze

this over-the-top behaviour is a staple for shounen manga, so it could very well be real. there's only black and white, to help justify the mc's bland and clichéd ideals. don't get me wrong, i still like him better than other mc's and the manga is just great overall.

@Galder

You actually *think* this manga is *great*?

I only read it for boobs. That’s it. There’s nothing of substance to it; the writing is god awful, the characters are dull, and the art just seems so wasted.

Aggregator gang
@Mimik: This manga IS great. If you don't that's your own opinion. Plenty of other breast manga out there to better satisfy your lust if this isn't doing it for you.

This manga is way too boring so the author wants to use some ntr element (again) to spice it up lol

He should find a better writer to do the right job

Dex-chan lover
Hibari, RIP.

@gomennasai90 The author should just end it instead of dragging it out forever with pointless side stories that nobody is interested in. Does it even still sell in Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread