Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Group Leader
The author should've just built the story up slowly each chapter, instead of slapping every single one of them with fan-service and ecchi pics.
Now the manga feels like it's rushing to the end like there's no tomorrow.

Aggregator gang
Maybe it is or maybe it's just closing on Yuuna's mystery while introducing the next arc. Wouldn't be the first time a manga has done that.

Dex-chan lover
@LoliALF

i seriously hope it won't. the ratings on wsj are really bad with this taking like second or third to last place in several issues. if the sales of the books are as good as in the beginning then the manga may prevail. but i haven't heard of any figures in almost a year (last i heard was that the first eight volumes combined sold like 1.5 million units).

Dex-chan lover
one more for the harem.

It certainly does feel like this would be ending soon though, huh.

Wow that two page spread with girls bathing really felt like an ending. I m glad it isnt for now ? Btw its a nice spread.

Dex-chan lover
@Galder, the placement on the magazine doesnt matter as long the volumes sell, in fact it matters less now with SUPER PUSH were some series get specific placement and color pages in a attempt to boost popularity (and thus, sales).

I see other series ending before this one, like Soma that placed worst, even Bokutachi placed worst so you can see how the TOC placement doesnt matters.

Aggregator gang
I was fully expecting her to stick around or at least go traveling or something. Not........that. She'll be missed :(

Nooooo Ouga-sama! Our big titty milf goddess is gone :( I also thought that she would hang around much longer in the inn.
Huh maybe this is for the best. Kogarashi's harem is already too big. That smug Yuuna is cute.

Guys, please respect the "No Spoilers Policy"

You can just use the editor like (
this
)

Dex-chan lover
It would've been perfect to just end it with another chapter to close it all up...
But I fully expect the author it filler it up some more with pointless chapters that lead nowhere.

Aggregator gang
@TetraSky: This is a Slice of Life manga. Story takes a backseat with manga like these. Someone forgot to add that tag on this one, but did so on the Digital Colorized versions.

At the risk of pissing people off, this is just a supernatural version of Nisekoi, in terms of story progression.

Normally, I'd admonish the readers for not paying attention to the tags, but in this case? Totally can't blame anyone for getting mad. Someone needs to fix that so people don't feel led on or read something they don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread