Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm....this is just a guess, but I'm thinking he invested money he didn't have. When the stocks crashed he had to pay back the difference. I stay away from stocks like the plague for reasons like this, so I've no idea.

Dex-chan lover
can someone please translate what's being mentioned about miura-sensei on page 12 of chapter 157? is he gonna make a special appearance or what is that?

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to tell ONMANGA to piss the fuck off...

can someone please translate what's being mentioned about miura-sensei on page 12 of chapter 157? is he gonna make a special appearance or what is that?
Something like "You can read miura-sensei's manga only in Jump. Cheer on me." and on page 17 "Send FL(fan letters) to miura-sensei here -> (address)"

Dex-chan lover
@dartlen many thanks. thought he'd make a public appearance again or some new reveal for the series. too bad.

Dex-chan lover
dumb question regarding the plot:

miria's father mentioned he used hypnotism to avoid the detection techniques of the yuragi inn. who got hypnotized in the end? miria herself? or did he convince her to drug them and hypnotized the other residents? miria getting hypnotized makes more sense obviously since she would hesitate to betray her friends, but then why would she drink the drug too? because she definitely shrank. and why would the hypnotism suddenly kick in again in her shrunken form and make her go home? and why does she simply go with her father to the tenko world without worrying about her friends? we know from previous chapters she cares for them a lot.

AT

what the fuck is happening now? can't we just move on to chisaki's confession?

Dex-chan lover
volume 16 cover:

YE33Htq.jpg

now it does work. thx for fixing this dear admins

and as usual many thanks for the new chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Tokanova what exactly is? the female mains are actually very understanding from pretty early on. it just got reset by them turning into children. the amount of lucky sukebe moments can be annoying, but this is what the manga is all about. no use complaining about it over 3 years after its launch.

edit: i have a quick question to chapter 161:

who is this character supposed to be? mahoro with black hair?
T9KQuXA.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 thanks. interesting way to provide fanservice for a character since the game probably isn't allowed to show nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread