Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

so after 200 or so chapter it'll finally be revea...... or maybe not if the author pulls something else.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze Yea i'm getting "closure arc" vibes from these hallucinations. Like "what ifs" for each girl before finally deciding on Yuna. I hope not, because I fucking hated the way Nisekoi went.

@Galder Because all girls had their ending now and Yunas past and regrets are getting revealed? What will be left then? A turbo ending like Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet?

Dex-chan lover
@x5c0d3 well the usual shenanigans may continue for a while until the last reader gets sick of it and, unlike most shonen, they could actually show him dating one of them (or the harem, if it actually happens). still naive to think he'd actually end it at this point if it's still selling. especially if the franchise was milked that aggressively (ps4 game, the gacha game, anime, tons of merch....). not to mention there could be a condition attached to fulfilling yuuna's regrets that takes time and drags things. then there's the possibility that the sorely needed fragment of yuuna's memories was sealed elsewhere and whatnot. there's enough tropes one can use to prolong a story.

Dex-chan lover
it was just golden week...

why do all people automatically assume something ended if it doesn't release for a week? a manga as popular as this will have its mangapage kept up to date and the pub status would be changed to "completed" if that were the case.

Dex-chan lover
@Vox_
he coulda left her out of the manga entirely. kinda annoying how she gets always paired with sagiri and overshadows her.

also, finally proper man-nipples in the manga lmao

Group Leader
Gonna have to reread this cause the progression’s all over the place

Usual harem haters in the comments (i will still never understand why people who dont like harem will still read it, they might be acting like a tsun)

P.S - "generic harem" you do know harem is a genre.... Usual genre has a harem theme you know. Also never read any other harem with a ghost, ninja, oni, dragonkin, tengu, and normal girl in the mix. Seems pretty out there to me.

Overall though this has to end on a harem ending at this point. Too much going for all the girls even with this much yuuna love. Though hindsight actually appreciating the yuuna backstory as most other manga dont really give it all too well.

Dex-chan lover
that was actually a really good retcon imo

expected way worse of an ass pull tbh

Man, the character designs on the frontpages look so fun, but the plot summary sounds so moronic.
Why must it be like this?

Dex-chan lover
@LordofLuck she's the main character lol
but yeah, either harem or sagiri

@tonicwalter this is an ecchi manga, does it really need a good story? also, it's way better than its competitors imo

Users who are viewing this thread