Yuri Box - Ch. 12.5 - Yuri Box: Preparing

I needed more. Much, much more than this. ;_;
Thank you so much for the TL! I see a 2017 date in one of those pages, do you know of any progress on the story's situation in the last three years? Or if the author has stuff serialized that (I assume) hasn't been translated?

Ah another good yuri series killed before its time. I wonder how it would of went if was published in Japan. Did this series end just because the crack down on lgbt media happen in Japan? I know that killed the serialized publication of the school on with the tall sporty girl and the blond girl.

@apt-get considing the crack down on lgbt media in China a couple years ago the author might not be able to or wiling to risk writing stories of it.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
So the shopkeeper prepares the story before she arrives, huh.

The author is really good, so relatable. Hopefully we see more of them in the future.

This was extremely adorable and I wish to see more work from this author, they have an interesting view on how life works in a none depressive way and I’m all for it!

Man, I was waiting for the chance for the shopkeeper's teacher to return...

Aggregator gang
It was a nice, short story. Much like the plot of it actually.

I'll definitely follow the author, I really like his work and I totally get him with these 4-koma. It's so relatable (in a sense).

Group Leader
@Heimdal the author is taiwanese, and the comic was originally published on a taiwanese platform, so the lgbt crackdown in china probably wouldn't affect them. i would assume it's either them not wanting to continue it, or the fall of the suncomics (rigeng) platform (which is no longer active). in fact, i'm not really sure why the comic ended up on a mainland platform in the first place lol.

@apt-get the author is actually releasing a manhua that's being serialized on CCC right now, but it's not scanlated yet. yuri box is 100% completed tho.

Dex-chan lover
Toooo baaaad! I wanna read it more.... There's a lot of questions left. Thanks for the last chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread