Yuri Love Slave - Futari dake no Houkago

Dex-chan lover
It's so well know that victims end up living their harasser after being forced to do sexual acts. Another manga romancing an awful behavior and taking everything lightly because lol "harassing and raping people is so funny !". Is the author of this also have made hentai manga ? It's literally the same bullshit you find there.

Love this manga, maybe Is one of the best manga I've ever read hope this will get anime adaption

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, this is a really good one

not to much substance on the narrative side, but it goes straight to the point, it's both lewd and sweet, the dialogue is good and the relationship feels organic even if the development is weird as fuck

And the art is not a weak point at all

enjoyable, really good

Was my eyes deceiving me? Did this manga finally got a new update after so long??

Don't mind if I read it.

Manga's beginning is so f*cked up I can't get into this manga. It has good art, but the whole setting of blackmail is f*cked, such a pity.

I enjoyed tish. Wish the mastrubation chapter had more fapping and watching in it tho. Guess I'll have to draw it myself!

Hey thanks for picking this one up after so long, thanks a lot for all the effort, I really enjoyed it!! and don't stress so much about the sfx and editing so much, it was a nicely well done work even as your first one. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread