Yuri na Kataomoi-chan

yet another chapter from my favorite manga has come to an end 😭

Unrequited Love does leave an impact for the affected person, because not all love story has a happy ending 🤧

we eventually have to accept that "maybe the one we love it not the one we are intended to be" 😢

thank you team Witch Hat for the memories 😆

to @Quark, @MarvN

when can we read the next chapter, no pressure............ just asking 😄

please and thank you

Group Leader
next soonTM
no schedule or anything, according to quark.

i feel that ending was pretty happy, imo. it's pretty clear that those feelings are requited in the epilogue and it's assumed they'll progress further in the future.

also, azusa is a qt.

@MarvN

is that so................... 😭

i would love to read the next chapter, when i can, to know what happens next 🧐

reading the epilogue again, i stand corrected. It does has a happy ending <In a sort> 😰
because Yuina~san still has no idea that Maya~san does feel the same as she <awwwwww.. 😄>

but if she knows <and knowing her through the series> she will be jumping through the roof and smashed her cute face through the roof 🤣

then, when she`s injured, who will attend to the wounds................... Maya~san 😢

thank you for the comments and the thoughts MarvN

and please pass this message to @Quark :

after reading the statement, i am now moving towards a corner, in my room, silently and slowly, starting to cry because of an uncertain future 🤧

you broke my heart Quark 😨..............................................................😭

<just kidding> 🤣 don`t take it seriously OK ,

i`m just joking with you my friend 😉

but, by all means, please consider my humble request, would you kindly😝

@MarvN

thank you for the compliment 😄

your Avatar is cute as well, it reminded me of a Certain Twin from Lowee 🤔
<Rom and Ram from the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series>😝

may i know the names of your Avatar if you don`t mind 🧐

are they from your own creation or from any Anime, Games or Manga 😉

i would love to know their names and origin as well, please and thank you 🙃

Group Leader
it's from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/67839415
They're artist OC and the artist has made some doujin comics about them. you can find them on e-hentai under the group 'niliu chahui'.

@Kegnation @Amazing_Retard Isn't it already finished? The last chapter is titled epilogue.

Edit: On the raws I didnt even see an epilouge. Kinda confusing. Lastest chapter was uploaded in August so its ongoing?

Group Leader
For the people looking at the raw and thinking this has 30+ chapters after the epilogue, it doesn't! The series is over!
The Nico Seiga page for this series has multiple series inside it, so the chapter count there is inflated.

Chapter 59 on Mangadex is actually chapter 91 on the Nico Seiga entry.
Also the epilogue chapter you see here is exclusive to the volume release, and it supposed to be the ending.
The author then decided to publish a couple more chapters on the Nico Seiga page, but as far as I can tell they were just extras and not a continuation, meaning you only have 2 additional chapters that aren't covered here (actually a couple more that the author didn't want to include in the volume), and they don't actually continue the story, they're just more of the same stuff you had before.

So you can consider the epilogue the end regardless.

Missing a few chapters based off what I saw on the artist's pixiv, unfortunately. Hopefully someone goes and picks up the missed chapters if Witch Hat doesn't decide to do those

Users who are viewing this thread