Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn-

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I know this already has been said but: lol even the police are all women.

Thanks for the input. Still, if you're uncomfortable with the thought of masturbatory GL crap being called out for being masturbatory GL crap, there's always that dynasty scans place.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium: So your plan is to go around to all the manga you know you dislike and talk shit about them? Which is what you've mostly been doing near as I can figure. Aside from that being some pretty annoying BS behaviour, man you really have nothing whatsoever to do with your time, huh? It would probably improve your life immeasurably to find a hobby you actually enjoy.

Uh-huh, sure. Once again, dynasty scans. That or ignoring the comment section, instead of getting angry and patronizing because of someone not liking the thing you like.

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium: Lots of great options there. Or, another option, you could not systematically bust the site's rules with your shitposts. Long as you're talking about which sites you're supposed to be doing what in.

@Purplelibraryguy

Uh-huh - then please do take one of those options. Because what you're saying can be boiled down to "like what i like". I think you referred to gender benders here once as "fetishistic crap" (or something like that), and now you're figuratively flipping just because someone wrote the same thing about stuff you fancy. My "shitposting", nevermind the form, is expresion of discontent with what i've read. Or extrapolation on the author's work based on that. Mochi au Lait's comics are ultimate form of climax for yuri fags: they do not offer anything in terms of plot, character building or comedy, or anything at all beyond fulfilling their targeted audience expectations. One nice thing that i can say about them is that the art is okay, but you know, Bryan Lee o'Malley and others did it better.

And at the end of the day, i'm not going to take shit about opinions from someone who's all about his. Or from someone who's been spamming comment section for about three months with their thoughts (that mostly - not exclusively - come down to "thumbs up /thumbs down" and "good people/bad people", occasionaly sprinkled with "characterisation", at least from what i've seen). Or from someone's who's ranting about totalitarianism in yuri one shot with bullying thread (which coincidentally might be one of the more interesting things that i've seen from you, but that doesn't matter, since we're operating on your etiquette standards, not mine). Or from someone who's not particularly witty with their passive aggressive remarks.

So, if the proposed resolutions are "great", take use of one of them.

Dex-chan lover
You don't like "passive aggressive". Not that I care what you like, but I'll be straightforward then. You're an asshole. Most of your posts display your assholeness and make it less enjoyable for me, and probably plenty of other people, to read the comments. Since you're talking shit about manga for being exactly what the readers are expecting, you can be pretty sure that your crap is annoying most of the people reading it since they came to it wanting precisely what you're shitting on. You don't strike me as stupid, just a bastard, so I'm sure you are not only aware of this but in fact posting precisely to annoy people and make their day a little worse. You're a creep.
Your posts also IMO violate the rules of this site, so probably you should be banned. But that's up to the moderators and you, not me.
I'll go to what site I please, and when I'm at a site that bans shitposting I find it incredibly moronic to be told to leave by someone who's shitposting, and who should really be banned rather than be hanging around presuming to tell anyone who isn't violating the site's rules to leave. Mind you, Dynasty is a great site and I do indeed spend time there, and certainly one positive feature of the place is that your ass would get banned pretty goddamned fast if you started pulling your shit there. Hmmm, maybe you did and it was.

As a side note, you may not like my little commentaries, but many people who are not assholes have told me they do, and I value the opinions of non-assholes higher than the opinions of assholes so I will not be altering my approach based on your feedback.

Lots of personal insults for someone bitching about violating commenting guidelines. And once again, you still cannot offer anything beyond "expressing negative opinion about stuff i like is a no-no". Which is kinda hypocritical, given that negative opinion can be as valuable as a positive one (no matter level of sophistication in approach to expression - still, your's also isn't that advanced, so pot calling kettle). Then again, i always suspected you were a self important douche that keeps his head in some high horse ass, so no surprise that you label someone's disagreeing with you as "shitposting".

So once again, and for the final time, because that conversation turned out to be exacly what i initially suspected it will, if you want a safe space where everyone's in agreement with each other, there already is one and you can go there. Doesn't really matter what i think of it, it's inner diversity of thought, or about the level of discussion that's happening there (from a cognitive standpoint at least) - what matters is that everyone's riding on the same kink or fetish, so there's hardly any room for conflict (unless occasional drifter comes along). If you don't want to do that, then accept the possibility of friction happening.

And, in line with what's directly above, if you really think i did violate commenting guidelines, then please, do report it. I don't really consider expressing regret over time wasted on reading something that turned out to be garbage any sort of violation, but then again, for someone with your ego that might be incomprehensible.

And on a final note, not that anyone will care in the raging primordial abyss of diverging preferences and standards that is yuridom, i don't shit on every thing that i don't like. Just on stuff that i find offensive, bad, lazy or, for the lack of better word, artificial. Mochi au Lait's works are embodiment of those last two things. You can go several ways about fulfilling you targeted audience expectations - she took the trimming path and erased every little thing that could make your usual yuri fag rage. Whether that was conscious or unconscious decision doesn't really matter, what matters is the end product. Which in almost every instance turns out to be a masturbatory piece without an inch of substance. I don't care about the characters, because they're nothing more than sketches that do not go over their initial premise. I don't care about the plot, because there's none. The comedy aspect is a joke (sic) and there's not a drop of drama to spice things up. It cannot even be considered (idealized) slice of life, because good slice of life depends on character growth (without regard how miniscule it may turn out to be), or presenting some sort of change in the environment or interpersonal dynamics that goes beyond "we're a couple now", or maybe presenting something uncommon in realistic manner, or at the very least on revealing something about a thing otherwise ordinary, that you didn't knew or realize before.

Hence the word "masturbatory" i used. And i still don't like her. Her comics annoy me in the same way, that for example "Ao Haru Ride" did.

Double-page supporter
such anger, come now people it's just manga. no need to get in a tizzy about it

Dex-chan lover
Just pointing this out cause it struck me as... odd... those are some long ass posts to point out how much this shit, 4-5 page manga is wasting your time. But hey, you do whatever that thing you do is.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Purplelibraryguy

While I understand that things can get pretty heated during a discussion, we ask that you not resort to personal attacks. Calling a user an asshole is not conducive towards a discussion. By all means, disagree with someone. But don't escalate it to name calling.

First warning.

Users who are viewing this thread