Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn-

Fed-Kun's army
I love the perverted sister and how she is always being blackmailed by the little sister. The little sister reminds me a lot of "Diary of a concerned imouto"

The 4th sister Tsubomi, the one that lives in the city and is a university student, is dating the older sister from Mochi Au Lait's other short manga called "Met My Sister on A Dating Site".

So both mangas share the same universe.

Idk
i really dislike Daidou
even way before she enter the Kagaya Inn stories

i even hate her in "Met My Sister On A Dating Site"

This reminds me of the Voynich Hotel, except instead of yakuza and hit men there's lesbians, instead of crime-solving kids there's lesbians, and instead of witches there's incestual lesbians.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy Yoh expediting the process of getting everyone to say their true feelings for eachother

Ah yes, the Dykenosphere- the self-perpetuating singularity of the ultimate lesbian singularity, dyke after dyke to create the perfect event horizon of memetic psychic gestalt lesbianism that nothing can escape- once you enter, the desire to consume a carpet-store will seem like a mere apetizer.

And now I just came up with a way to describe lesbian prostitutes- carpet dealers/sellers- bahaha.

wouldn't that one couple's story be a prequal to "Met My Sister On A Dating Site"? Cause
she still thinks her sister has a boyfriend and thinks her sister hates her

Yo if you guys like Mochi Au Lait and also Vtubers, then you should definitely check out their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFxRh_yUJ1g5dkadQ2GS0g

My new favorite manga. Incest is truly Wincest. The fact it's yuri with fun wholesome interconnected stories just makes it so much better!

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, just by the description, it sounds hopelessly bad. I mean, somehow, someway, a blood-related family of females, are all lesbians. Problem is, how tf did they start said family? Which means that at some point, the mom had to have been in a relationship with a man and now, including the sister and ALL of her daughters, they are gay? Plus it's all incest? Naw man, this is that pure fetish shit that just takes things a little too far. Anyway, just a passing comment coming through.
Homie did not read the manga. Both of the head members are divorced. How the hell would they have children without dudes or artificial insemination. It is clearly implied that at one point men were in the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread