Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - When I Opened the Secret Door (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
@NightmareWeeb no problem xD I really like Mira and I've read next to everything from her. So when I saw that she finally has a serialization that's not hentai after all these years, I just had to make sure it gets worked on by a competent highly accurate group.

Group Leader
@CSmith327 Translator/uploader here - that's cool to hear.

I'm just one person with not that much time, so I decided to give the first part a shot to gauge people's interest and see if any other actual groups wanted to pick it up after me. I'm obviously not a professional but I hope I did a good enough job since I was trying to do everything myself and this was the first time I had attempted anything like this.

Aggregator gang
Huha huh.. thank you for translating this ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )

Fed-Kun's army
I was unable to get afkeroge of noca scans/Thousand Lilies to work on it for me. They decided it was too risky since Irodori keeps issuing dmca take downs of her stuff. If anyone still wants to work on it despite the risks please DM me. They said that but didn't give me any evidence for those take downs. They're probably not lying tho. They said they really wanted to work on it, but didn't want to take the risks
Edit: I found where Mira's stuff had been taken down. Here's a post from an admin on dynasty-scans: Some works have been removed as per requested takedown by Irodori. Future works will eventually be removed as they continue to license more of Mira's works. Please pay the enjoyment Mira has provided to you forward, if you can, to the officially licensed version.

Fed-Kun's army
@foxhumilis It's not, they don't work on regular series and only do doujinshi. Legally they probably can't issue a dmca but afkeroge was still afraid to work on it. Anybody that sees this comment and wants to try working on it please dm me. Preferably a pretty experienced group with multiple members

Hi! My name is anwar. Call me A-san.
I'm a huge, fanatic yuri fans. And i love mira-sama works, especially this one. So interesting with S&M play in yuri genre. I reallyy hope someone translate this series. I still learn japanese so i can't full understand when i read raw chapter. Mira-sama is one of my god of yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread