Yuri Yuri - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Ema and Midori

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This one was obvious since the start, but still it was done well.

Midori’s stressed because she can’t say no to people, and that includes saying no to Ema. So, she’s just been getting swept along in her pace.

Nonetheless, nice pacing for this one. I figured it’d have a darker ending based on the first page and goddamn chapter 5.

Fed-Kun's army
@DailyBacka3 That's Ema threatening Midori. It's a strong indication that Ema is actually a yandere, rather than just an overbearing but well-intentioned girl. It's basically Ema saying "keep loving me, or you'll get hurt."

After reading this story earlier I went away thinking that it was a story of a girl who couldn't say no to anybody and just went with the flow.

But after reading it again, I now notice how in the last page Ema steps her foot into Midori's shoes and gets Midori to agree to stay with her whilst having that crazed look on her face.
Is Midori in an abusive relationship with Ema?

EDIT: Just saw Madcats comment. Goddamn, this story is dark.

It is not as dark as it seems, the last page the foot looks like this because Ema is sitting cross-legged.

The question is whether or not Ema knows that Midori does not want to be her girlfriend and that the reason for the stress is her fault and she ignores it saying that it is the fault of the abusive girls and of not having friends.

Something like Ema thinks "I saved you from those girls so you are now mine"

It is not as dark as it seems, the last page the foot looks like this because Ema is sitting cross-legged.
You can see the creases on Midori's shoe from Ema's heel pressing down on it. This isn't just her sitting cross-legged.
UIB7SSl.png

this ain’t related to all the dark stuff but noticed that the first panels are like the exact same of chapter 137 of yuru yuri (main one)

Users who are viewing this thread