Yuru Camp△ - Vol. 15 Ch. 84 - Full Speed Ahead! Inuko and Mei's Karisaka Hill Climb

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I'm even afraid to imagine how athletic the characters in Yuru Camp or Yama no Susume have become after all that sports recreation. Of course, the mountains in my region are not Japan, but even here, active cycling in the mountains will make your body quite developed.

Dex-chan lover
I almost snorted out my coffee with that (short of) spread page lol, I don't blame them and they earned that hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
This manga always show onsen as some kind of amazing place. I want to try going in

Aggregator gang
Sometimes I'm even afraid to imagine how athletic the characters in Yuru Camp or Yama no Susume have become after all that sports recreation. Of course, the mountains in my region are not Japan, but even here, active cycling in the mountains will make your body quite developed.
They are doing recreational activities not total sports like basketball or volleyball. So they are just a bit above than normal in terms of being athletic. Granted they don't get exhausted as fast as normal people, they are still having exercise worked on their body afterall. Unless they do constant workout like lifting and running everyday, then they would be more athletic

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. It's always nice to read new Yuru Camp content, especially from a great fan like you, who spoiled us with extra info pages. You made my day :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
the imaginary nadeshiko made me smile, and then the image of two girls dead at the onsen cracked me up. :lol: good chapter

Dex-chan lover
Leaked an entire prefecture into the onsen! ♨♨♨
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread