Yuru Oyako - Ch. 8 - Marriage (2) & Important News Regarding Future Chapters

ah. i already am on her fanbox in japanese but read these out of laziness. guess i will just read them in japanese now, rather than pay twice. thanks for the hard work

Well, congratulations to becoming the official translator. I'm a bit sad, I liked the series so far but I can't afford to subscribe on some fanbox considering the number of subscriptions I'm already paying for, so this is goodbye for me, at least until someone maybe allows us to read the continuation one day on mangadex

Considering yuri is such an underrated genre, 500 yen ain't half bad when you're supporting indie artists.

Power Uploader
For those worried about the subscription module, there will be the option to purchase the completed chapters individually on Booth and potentially other sites. If you have any questions, ask the Yuri Hub Twitter.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU and will be supporting the translators and artists.. time to give back in the season of giving!

Congratulations Anon. That's great news but it seems like my journey ends here. at times like these i wish i was rich to support and subscribe the mangaka
Thank you for everything up till now for this manga.

I love Taiyaki's stuff and don't mind paying for it but it's kind of poor timing for a subscription model with 1 1/2 going on hiatus while she redoes the artwork for it. It will be awhile before Part 2 begins. I'll sign up just to support her, though (as long as it's not a pain).

But, am young and poor, how will I get my cute beans-
Well, maybe someone will pick it up idk-
I wish I could support it tho

Im glad that the author will now earn something by its oversea fans but Im sad that my currency aint worth shit and 5 dollars are now nearly 30BRL

Users who are viewing this thread