Yurusaba - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Shinjuku Tanken "Exploration of Shinjuku"

Group Leader
I really like this series, I'm very curious to see where the story is heading. Why is Tsumugi the only one who looks markedly different from the rest of the family? Either she takes after one of the grandparents, or... Other possibilities. Also, she's suddenly interested in the relationship between her parents, hmm.
Anyway, I'm glad you're switching to tank releases, I really loved doing that myself.
I'm sorry, but I really have to ask/point this out: why are none of the doublespreads joined? Is there a way to download the chapters so I can do that for myself?

Fed-Kun's army
Yurusaba vol. 1 is completed. Vol. 2 will probably take 3 weeks or so. Vol. 3 should be published around June or July of this year.

Fed-Kun's army
@damian_stefan1989

I usually don't do it for a partially clipped pages. If it's a real panorama that completely spans both pages, then I do it. You can download from MangaDex with Polite Mangadex Downloader and there may be a few other choices.

Dex-chan lover
Turtle dish am i right. Dad knows what had to be done when they're in fact the endangered species. Hunting for survival makes sense, so that thing is also makes sense. Well not anytime soon though but still, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
for me her preference is weird... i mean the one that likes to wear under wear as her daily clothes... the fact that she is comfortable with it is weird for me... showing too much skin is like having 0 defense stat... u fall down on a rough surface and boom a bloody knee... maybe even a bloody elbow... the world it is showing is nice tho... similar to one of my dreams...

The things that i know, is eating turtle is good for men stamina and libido.... I hope tsumugi (the oldest) not think like what i think. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
I will add that one thing that didn't taste good added to curry was brussels sprouts. It became very mushy and the mouthfeel was unpleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread