YuruYuri - Ch. 213 - The Place You Are, And The Place You're Going

Dex-chan lover
You mean ChinaAka as Chinatsu has more roles than her same with Kyouko and Yui (hell even the 4 student council members have bigger roles than her especially Sakurako and Himawari considering their roles in the spin off)
I don't think that's (necessarily) how it works. I know on Pixiv, anyways, the default for yuri ship tags is usually to put the top's name first. Like if you search for "YuiKyou" you're mostly going to see art depicting Yui as the top and Kyouko as the bottom; "KyouYui" is more commonly used for the opposite.

It is definitely ChinaAka, though. I dunno how much fan art you'd be likely to find depicting Akari as a top. 😅

I don't think that's (necessarily) how it works. I know on Pixiv, anyways, the default for yuri ship tags is usually to put the top's name first. Like if you search for "YuiKyou" you're mostly going to see art depicting Yui as the top and Kyouko as the bottom; "KyouYui" is more commonly used for the opposite.

It is definitely ChinaAka, though. I dunno how much fan art you'd be likely to find depicting Akari as a top. 😅
I mean, AkaChina is literally the more popular ship name though, just search it up on the YRYR subreddit

Pixiv tags beg to differ, and frankly I feel Pixiv has more legitimacy than Reddit.
Also there's clowns on the sub who actually like Namori's current direction with Akari despite the fact shes got a personality of a rock and brings practically nothing to the series when she isn't a punching bag

Users who are viewing this thread