Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Miyakonojou-san Has a Poor Sense of Personal Space

What a wild ride. Just like every other chapter of this manga.

Page 4, holy shit.

Contributor
I totally didn't realize that Class Rep's first name was Miyako, though to be fair, most people in the school setting call her 'Class Rep' or her last name 'Yatsuhashi'.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. There's barely any perverted content in this one. This series is going vanilla in a hurry.

Dex-chan lover
I have this ongoing feeling that Reika sees friendship and dating as being close to if not essentially the same. Since she seems to want to be either the only girl Miyako is "seeing" or at the very least her primary/best girl. These two are truly a fun couple and Reika's habit of boiling most things down to the lewd zone is always entertaining to see. But like I said the moment these two hold hands it will be both epic and I think Reika will have a full on gay panic faint/yuri stroke.

is a Reindeer
VIP
I'm so glad they finally acknowledged the double Miyako, I was getting uncomfortable

Fed-Kun's army
@Plykiya Don't you mean the Miyamiya Combi? (Not wanting to start a war about what is "cooler" or anything. ;)

@Saltyslug5561 Mya-nee wouldn't even survive 10 seconds in the same room with them. LOL

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she doesn’t have a lot of friends, call it a hunch

I love how she prefers even their friendship to be exclusive lmao

Users who are viewing this thread