Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - Miyakonojou-san Goes Shopping

Dex-chan lover
author has problem with drawing waist down or just doesnt care, but it was pretty glaring in those swimsuit panels how weird legs looked

Aggregator gang
Oh boy this girl might be dense in the chest but she's even more dense in the head

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She totally is gonna masturbate to those pictures and then immediately mention it next chapter.

Perfect first date though, it couldn't have gone better for these 2.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so weird to see Reika as the one with common sense in this chapter... although I may be stretching that definition a bit too much lmao

Dex-chan lover
"I promise i'm not saying whatever to convince you this time". Now run

Dex-chan lover
Miyako agreed this was a date! Next, pool chapter...and then - Shotgun Wedding chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god...Reika is hilarious af this chapter and it's funny how much sense she made this chapter on normal basis.
Love this though did this manga get axed? It's been more than one year and no new chaptee

LOL..that last panel..its kinda weird to have this chapter kinda "normal interaction" between them..and ufff, now they are dating..
~satetto,the obligatory swimsuit scene..
thank you so much for the chap♡

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter love that she stresses she isn't lying to her this time and then lies by saying she was doing that before. Its ironic seeing Reika stress what would constitute as a crazy person thirsty for attention when she normally does those things on a regular basis and after the so intense dry rubbin that Reika hallucinated she could be pregnant last chapter its only fair that the eccentric worldly bottom takes her unintentional top out for a clothes shopping date. Loved the photo scene.

Fed-Kun's army
Reika was actually kind of normal this chapter? All this time I thought it was Miyako getting corrupted, but maybe she pulled an Uno Reverse on Reika after playing the long game.

Dex-chan lover
Miyako's eyes become kind of Reika-like in those last two pages.

Double-page supporter
Her dressed stayed down(up?) when she flipped at the end

Users who are viewing this thread