Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Miyakonojou-san is Frightened

sgn

Group Leader
@youdontknowwho I think most chapters are implied to take place after school, when everyone else has gone home. Because of her role Miyako probably also often has stuff to take care of, and Reika waits for her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about the pocket part, but she's a monster alright.

Reika's a math witch and a certified water type monster..xD
thanks for the chap

Fed-Kun's army
So on page 14, did the lightning cause Miyako's chest to expand, because that poor thing is going to slip a disc if she lands wrong during jumping jacks.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho this entire manga is just a delusion Miyakonojou made up out of loneliness. None of it is real.

Also why is there Ryukyu in the Interlude 4-koma

@sgn pretty stilted translation; you're getting lazy. lightning doesn't "fall" in English unless you're speaking highly figuratively. it strikes. i know it 落ちるs in japanese but that's the problem with doing bullshit transliteration jobs instead of actually knowing both languages: you end up producing bullshit.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Reika is a water type deoxys, that explains everything.

Miyako is going for the serious bonding now, we're really in vol. 3.

sgn

Group Leader
@araquetty I'll definitely own up to the fact that I don't know what I'm doing irt writing about lightning and storms and that stuff. I guess the verb to use would have been strike?
edit: Ok saw the edit, uh, fair enough.
edt2:eek:n reexamination, I am discovering a far more fundamental fuckup; My dumb ass really did get super lazy here.

Dex-chan lover
@araquetty81 There's really no need to be that much of a cunt to the translator. Especially about something so minor. Although even for a bigger mistake that kind of bile seems unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread