Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - Miyakonojou-san Wants to Progress

Dex-chan lover
nice pearl panties ??? miyako ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but artist still cant draw ass and below, its just so out of proportion :/

Dex-chan lover
Men with breasts is the best way I can describe this artist's attempt at drawing a female body.

@remiska Miyakonojou gifted them to her in a previous chapter. Really gets your head turning y'know? Also you're right about the art, there are so many issues with it regarding proportions and gestures and just general stiffness. I feel like the series would have been way more popular if the art was better. I hope the artist improves in time for their next work.

sgn

Group Leader
@selverinet I think there's little chance that he won't have improved by the time his next work, whatever it may be, comes. The main thing about Kuroha as an artist is that he's always changing, and I would say generally improving. If you look to his earliest work compared to YSD, you'd hardly be able to guess it's by the same person. That series also looked completely different every other volume.

I think his latest one-shot already smoothed out some oddities in the style he was sort of shifting to towards the end of YSD, and it's not perfect, but I think it looked pretty good. YSD also is pretty good when there's no nudity too though tbh. I'm looking forward to whatever turns up next, anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man ... just imagine what the Reika Mental Council is like.
Moist. I bet it's really moist. And it's held on a tarp.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter and I love that after everything she's still trying to figure out how to get Reika to wear her panties I hope we see the council of Miyakos again at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
"Men with breasts is the best way I can describe this artist's attempt at drawing a female body."

That has always been said of Michelangelo, too :)

Users who are viewing this thread