Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 50 - Miyakonojou-san is the Best Friend

Dex-chan lover
I never once thought about that, the fact that she was so fixated about being proper, or maybe I just thought she had very strict parents.

Very wholesome climax for such a great manga, the ride has been wild, but it is time to say goodbye ............................................in the next chapter

I once kicked a soccer ball against a wall in elementary and it ricocheted onto the head of a teacher, she threw a hissy fit despite me being in literally third grade and tried to get me suspended

Fucking teachers, man

Power Uploader
Miyako is literally me as a kid. I prided myself on being the mature and proper kid, but it didn’t really mean anything once the other kids grew up. Now I’m the immature one among my peers.

I really and truly love their friendship and their character dynamics plus arcs, as much as this is a comedy I truly enjoyed being with them throughout this pandemic

Now on to the finale!!!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
First-name basis. YES!

I really enjoyed how human the characters were throughout the whole story.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that can’t read the chapter because pages just load forever?

im laughing on that lines that reached the legs..
Now, one click away fron the ending and my heart is aching :(

Fed-Kun's army
Of all the things to finally mindbreak Miyako, I wasn't expecting it to be a stupid incident involving a thrown basketball.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter I shall miss these gals who ended up becoming the best of pals. Also lovin' that Miyako got involved in another visual gag.

Users who are viewing this thread