Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei

How come this series is only 51 chapters? It's so good was it not good enough in Japan to keep going?

I've been really enjoying this one, it's a shame to see it end so soon :( Still, it was a great read thanks for the effort everyone!

Group Leader
Way funnier, and way sweeter than I expected from the first 10 chapters.

Power Uploader
I didn’t have any expectations for a short lived gag manga, but this series delivers on both the comedy and character development. It’s really nice to see the characters’ friendship progressing throughout the series.

Dex-chan lover
series delivers on both the comedy and character development
@youdontknowwho @estelion
For sure, I really like the witty writing and back and forth conversations. Honestly, I got into this series because I really liked the author's previous work "Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi", despite only having two chapters, it was just so funny and entertaining to read. The comedic writing was great. It's a shame that series only went for 2 chapters but at least "Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei" went for much longer.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The art kinda freaks me out but it's perverted and therefore good

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho

What a surprise, I guess I should be thanking "Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei" for the creation or influence in the making "Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi".

I hope the artist will have a new series soon.

Same thoughts here, I just wish the artist gives a other go in the pseudo supernatural genre like "Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi" or something like it (or he could me make a sequel to it, wink-wink 😀)

sgn

Group Leader
@_thestranger_ this series actually predates Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi. Yuugai Shitei ran from 2017-2019, the Kyuuketsuki one-shot came out last year. edit: took forever to finish posting so it's been covered but yeah
Who knows when/what he'll do next. Though, Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi was released as part of a sort of event/comedy competition in Jump SQ where a number of authors got one-shots published, and the readers voted for their favorite or something like that. Kyuuketsuki no Sumu Machi actually won that, which I have to imagine helps the prospects of something new coming out? Though I'd definitely be up for it being expanded into a series, I'm looking forward to whatever, really.

Users who are viewing this thread