Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
@DarkDrawer few, if any, manga adapt the source material in full. so i guess they just dump the highlights in there until the inevitable axing of this fine work.
and many novels tend to ramble on way too much anyway. the reveal you spoke of isn't really one (not for the readers anyway, maybe for the mc), so i'm actually grateful that they kept it brief without too much horsing around.

The main character pisses me off later on in the story, but I guess that's what this manga is about. Still, I can't just not cringe at his insistence on being a mob character.

@BrainsForMush
Not sure if it's because you've read the LN, but as far as I've read, it's not that he thinks he's a mob, but that he really likes the role of a supporting character.

This is such a unique twist on generic Shonen anime really an enjoyable read all around.

@DarkDrawer it wasn't ntr, but cheating (not in purpose)
if I remember correctly (cause it was a time ago) the "other" mc (that was said to have a bigger dong lol) passed himself as the mc and took the first time of the fl
That's what I remember, I dropped it before that though cause I catched up and forgot about it

Fed-Kun's army
wait
I have a feeling that it's not a guy. Hyuuga seems sus
YES IT IS. SHE'S A GIRL

Fed-Kun's army
Basically if you guys are reading this because of the interactions between "main cast" and "best friend", then you should stop, because this devolves into a normal rom-com manga

@YourTypicalMangaDexAccount
That doesn't happen, I believe.
It is always borderline ntr, which is still fucking annoying.
As soon as that fucker appears is a good time to drop the novel.
Also, ntr is simply having your significant other stolen, whether the person is aware or not.

Why did mc change into a school uniform when going out?
Last time I wore school uniforms, they were so fucking stiff and boiling hot

Dex-chan lover
artist great execution. adapterd from the novel and i rate it highly 11/10. for now the plot flow smoothly without any leaks of awkwardness.

Users who are viewing this thread