Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka?

The story hits hard, it’s a slaper for sure 9/10 satisfied with the plot cause it funny and my boy plays himself hella...best ship Ryuuga...lel..

A kazuma mc.. i mean.. kazuma support character
Tbh this is a complete 180 of the plot and its hillarious xD

Power Uploader
Please someone tell me if the boy in the cover is actually a girl, I see the crossdressing tag and now I wanna read this. Shit..

Ok, no kidding, I had really little expectations for this one, especially after the first chapters, but it seem to be getting better as it go on.

It's going to be funny when we reach vol 2 of ln and the rating go probably to something like 5 ;p

If u read some comments then u probably saw some ppl complaining about ntr but there really is nothing like that here
There is that thing with that evil spirit but its more of a comedy shit and it should be taken as that, I read 3vol of nl before I dropped this but I read some spoilers that there is something with a transfer student if vol 5 probably but still as I wrote before probably some comedy shit
thb its called a romcom but its more of a comedy than romance.

If anyone curious why I dropped this then:
as a said earlier there is that thing with that evil spirit who looks exactly like mc and go on dates with ryu flirt etc. it starts to be annoying if u did that in vol 2 and then again in vol 3 and I'm 100% that this go later too and then that thing with mc being beta as fuc*, something from vol 2 there is a thing with that spirit that he doesn't want to do evil things but then he propose that if he let him go enjoy some time with fmc then he take it seriously and its happened ;p I mean probably some romcom shit I don't really read things like that so dunno ;p
summarizing: if u expect some romance thing then u will be disappointed if u for comedy then u probably get bored around vol 3/4

I advise current and prospective readers to click on the NovelUpdates link and check what people are saying about the novel. I really wouldn't waste my time with this if I were you.

this gets funnier and funnier the longer the story goes, 10/10 masterpiece. I had to hold in my laughs to not have a complete breakout on the floor. This is amazing!

Dex-chan lover
the comment sections on this site with all the ntr bullshit are getting outta control

Dex-chan lover
This si actually starting to become a decent story...

I hated his perverted persona but now I like how he's just mocking the stereotypical genre

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Just read the Light Novel, Story is pretty lit. Man , This guy got his lip stole by 8 girls. He was interested in None.

Users who are viewing this thread