Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 10 Ch. 37 - The White Knight of London Act 3

That's actually pretty smart. Of course, if William was consulting him the whole time, it would have gone much worse for this "king of blackmailing"

Thanks dlfor the translation line! Yall see that their making an anime btw?

437aqu.jpg

Double-page supporter
Damn, I feel bad for him, but he should've seen it coming. In the political and social world, one must always have several plan Bs and Cs. "The best defense is a good offense" is somewhat true, but what if the offense fails? Then you'll be left vulnerable. He should've made backup plans for if his offense/blackmail didn't work.

Sure, adding more security would give the mastermind more room to add spies, but then not doing anything at all wouldn't be any better. His decision of not doing anything at all was one of the stupidest decisions I've seen in manga.

The enemies were masters of manipulation, and hadn't hesitated to kill someone after blackmailing them. He should've expected the worst. Those kinds of criminals have no morals, and would stoop as low as possible to fulfill their goals.

Anyways, end of rant. Other than that I found the MP too innocent and naive, I quite like this arc. Very interesting story and it's nice to see Augustus in action.

Group Leader
And this cements it. We are full on going dark knight mode. Who's batman tho?

Double-page supporter
Oh god i really feel so sad for MP 😭 i hope william and others will help him in all short of way

I feel bad for Whitley 😔 All He hoped for was to achieve equality among his people and that’s what He gets 🥺

Also, Thanks for the Translations! 😁👏

I feel bad for Whitley but he should have known better, especially delving into the world of politics.

P.S.: I like end credit change. That derp smile looking "nice". XD

tysm for translating!!

im probably one of the few ppl who thinks the t/n's are a bit distracting 😣

Dex-chan lover
@kunigami Nah, I think they're annoying too.

And on a completely separate note, I think that the trigger warning is completely unnecessary. I'm not making fun of it, I'm just pointing out that much worse has happened since before this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
when this arc started, it reminded me a bit of the Two Face story from Batman... it seems like it'll end up going that way indeed

omg nooooo!! T____T
thank you sooo much for your hard work !!
can't wait for the next chapter🙏💛💛💛💛

Is there any upcoming chapter that Milverton will effing suffer? 'Cause if there's none it's me who will suffer haha.

I guess that's the consequences for being too naive in his action hence he's going to get lesson by getting strayed from the moral that he value the most.

THE COVER ART OF THIS CHAPTER IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS ONE!

And I've just realized that Whiteley gives me Phoenix Wright vibes lol

Users who are viewing this thread