Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - The Final Problem Act 8

tumblr_mdkta7uR9s1qhxmgdo1_500.gif

Even tho this has gay vibes, it's still better than any over interpretation of sherlock holmes and moriarty in any form.

I am still wondering why I spoil myself........

And I don't know if this is a spoiler but I'll hide it with the tag because according to the original novel,
Sherlock wasn't the one who killed Milverton, it's the work of a noble lady to avenge what Milverton had done to her and her husband.
It's true that both Sherlock and Moriarty fought before both fall together towards the Reichenbach waterfall. But Sherlock wanted to catch Moriarty while Moriarty's intention was to kill Sherlock.

Side note: The original's author, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wanted to end the journey of this famous detective by his and his enemy's death, but because the demand from Doyle's fans, he ended up resurrected Sherlock lol
Putting this into account, and how this manga developed a rather friendly relationship between Sherlock and William, I wonder how things will end.

While I'm curious about the previously skipped 12 chapters worth of events, I really hope that when the story concludes, it manages to bring everything back to the start and tie off loose ends, such as with the separated couple whose baby died in the earlier chapters, the perfect score guy who is currently his assistant in university, etc.

After all, it's not just about the story of Sherlock and William, of equality and the caste system. It's also a story about how these perpetrated events affected all of London and its people, this, of course, including the Moriarty household as well as Sherlock's friends and family.

yeah, this is much better than the original if only moriarty was a noble person like the moriarty here. the original moriarty is evil though, so he ded.

YESS YESS YESS!! SHERLIAM😍!!! *FUJOHAPPYNOISE! I hope they are still alive... please my heart(ToT) between happy and sad(T▽T)

Fed-Kun's army
screw this *** shit lol
i mean i guess i should've expected this coming miles away since its from that author it would be that kind of ending lol

Users who are viewing this thread