Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - The Final Problem Act 8

Okayyy so you’re not the og group translating this but my curiosity won me over so WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT I CANT BREATH IS THIS REALLY THE ENDING I WONT ACCEPT THIS NOOOO

Group Leader
Well just to clarify we are not attempting to troll or anything (mangadex's warning makes me laugh loll). We were doing the Vietnamese translation for this chapter so the English release was just killing two bird with one stone anw 😂 Only few chapters left so we may continue to do this until the final chapter. Please continue to support other scanlation groups for the release of previous chapters, we are and will not doing them btw.

still pissed they skipped 13 chapter hope they translate them and post it soon.

btw i read this on purpose to see if this would be the last chapter since it had the words final act.

Group Leader
i know spoilers are bad but fuck spoilers i couldn't resist

in any case that cannot be the ending
...or maybe it is and sherlock survives but liam dies like in the sherlock holmes novels

ehh no author wouldn't do that to us

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, they made it so that Moriarty is some kind of Lelouch. I wanted to read this manga to witness another interpretation of the iconic rivalry between Moriarty and Sherlock, but trhough the perspective of Moriarty.

But somehow this turned out to be a Code Geass but with even more BL.

I hate that I read this now I am left with conflicting feelings. Don't regret it as long as I can find out what happens next.😭

Users who are viewing this thread