Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Which city is this? Was it a part of older arcs? I doubt it's the one the magic academy was located at

Group Leader
Which city is this? Was it a part of older arcs? I doubt it's the one the magic academy was located at
It's the first city that Ashley and Pochi went to at the start of the series. They had stayed there for a year or two to help them rebuild as the city was abandoned by the government without the city citizens being told. The reason why is still unknown and one of the current major plot points in the story.

Dex-chan lover
It's the first city that Ashley and Pochi went to at the start of the series. They had stayed there for a year or two to help them rebuild as the city was abandoned by the government without the city citizens being told. The reason why is still unknown and one of the current major plot points in the story.
Holy shit so I didn't just have a fever dream of that arc.

Group Leader
So I'm guessing the higher ups(white/black/grey) is trying to wipe up this town?
Based on the information from the post Ashley-In-Exile arc it's leaning towards Black. They tried to assassinate Gaston by sending him solo against an S-Class monster, as Gaston (along with Irene) are investigating Folston for Ashley.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why Faltown was abandoned is because the heads of the White/Black/Gray factions are actually demons who want to prevent Asley from using something in/near that town. If anyone wants more spoilers, I can make a follow up post with what that thing (things, actually) is.

Pretty short chapter considering the next chapter, if it follows the Light Novel pacing strictly, is going to be one of the most intense fights in the series. I can't wait to see how the artist butchers the the villain.

Dex-chan lover
If not for comments I would be so lost. Well, I'm still lost but whatever.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why Faltown was abandoned is because the heads of the White/Black/Gray factions are actually demons who want to prevent Asley from using something in/near that town. If anyone wants more spoilers, I can make a follow up post with what that thing (things, actually) is.
if it's not too bothersome, please do.
been a while since i read the novel and current manga chapters are beyond my last read novel chapter.

Contributor
The early arc in this ruined town was definitely more memorable to me than the magic school arc which felt very generic, so I appreciate the story returning to this place. Rina's siblings are still alive, or at least Mana is, after Reed shut the gate on her. Seems our protagonist has arrived to help in the nick of time, or so I hope it's him. Things are looking desperate for the survivors he left behind.

Dex-chan lover

Pretty short chapter considering the next chapter, if it follows the Light Novel pacing strictly, is going to be one of the most intense fights in the series. I can't wait to see how the artist butchers the the villain.
Please tell us more, or we will lost interest in this mess up (like the interesting but distracting filler that mostly make us don't care about the sense of emergency, we barely remember she is one of the resident coming for help, but don't remember too much about that girl)

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long since we saw them I went back to check out the first few chapters.
When did Reina learn that kind of spell casting? She barely had any mana according to her specs as well

Users who are viewing this thread