Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I'm having some trouble staying on top of things due to the same face syndrome among some of the characters, so the spoilers are actually helping.

Dex-chan lover
I'm having some trouble staying on top of things due to the same face syndrome among some of the characters, so the spoilers are actually helping.
Thought I was going crazy not seeing anyone else mention this. Dudes have some facial diversity in this series, so why does every woman have the same face and most also have the same hair colour? Good lord.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell us more, or we will lost interest in this mess up (like the interesting but distracting filler that mostly make us don't care about the sense of emergency, we barely remember she is one of the resident coming for help, but don't remember too much about that girl)
One of the 3 great heroes that defeated the demon lord 5,000 years in the past is sealed in stasis around there. Lylia becomes an important character for most of the back half of the story. Oh, and there's a time travel spell circle located nearby that sends Asley to the past to meet peak heroes.

Dex-chan lover
The early arc in this ruined town was definitely more memorable to me than the magic school arc which felt very generic, so I appreciate the story returning to this place. Rina's siblings are still alive, or at least Mana is, after Reed shut the gate on her. Seems our protagonist has arrived to help in the nick of time, or so I hope it's him. Things are looking desperate for the survivors he left behind.
yeah same like Magic Academy is the most generic shit and was very disappointed the series went there

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to feel that Foltown is supposed to be the place where the heroes and holy warriors are supposed to be born. This probably why this town is abandoned by the kingdom (manipulated by the demons)

Users who are viewing this thread