Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

I really didn't expect his secret to be discovered in such a... unique way :')

Dex-chan lover
Why would he get the 'coward' title? What he just did in this chapter was pretty freaking heroic, right?
And he didn't even take credit!

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
It's based on what people call him. He got the 'Fool' title because Pochi kept calling him fool.😂

Man, I had my doubts about this story when I started reading it, but I've really been enjoying it for awhile now. So good!!

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 : while he should research history more, a single extinction is something he could easily miss unless there was something else more significant involved, or people mentioned ing how they compensate for the loss, especially since 1000 years means it is effectively ancient history to everyone else (and before me met Pochi).

Though given the state of affairs (considering they lost a city and did nothing to reclaim the lands), I would laugh if he got that acid within the last millennia, and the people only think the species is extinct, but there is still a population somewhere outside what territory is still inhabited and explored.

@Riger : it is not what he did, but how and why he did it. 😉

Contributor
Don't know if I'm guessing correctly, but does the last page say that the series will continue on May 14th?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he found out how to make it and that is how his familiar came to drink it?

Users who are viewing this thread