Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

5000 years has passed and the skills he knew are the same with these degenerate generation. His extreme mp/mana pool is not even being utilized in the best way like spamming skills to be in advantage.

I believe 5000 years is already too much to learn "how to grind effectively" in one of those books in his library.

He shows good skills in test/trial and while showing off, but never use them in real combat, that makes him a weakling, which I never understand.

7/10 for me. romance is not yet shown, maybe in the future.

Has this been dropped? I noticed that Mangasushi has removed this and a handful of other series I was reading from their website.

The constant talk of how much of a surprise that Pochi acts human is getting old. She's been acting this way from the start of the series and hes always taken aback by it.

Why is this got an 8? Is this actually good? Because i got bored really quick after reading this 2 years ago

I give it a 6/10.
-The characters in the story tend to have many emotional flaws. Ex) MC shows capabilities and is doubted by others or they become envious routine.
-The story pacing is so slow and it gets really boring as there is really nothing to hook in readers.
-Castle/City with great stone walls and large number of structures are mentioned as villages which indicate either the author or translator have no idea what they are talking about..

So ugh.. where is the “romance” aspect to this again? I kind of forgot there was romance to this. Not complaining but I just think that tag should be removed I guess.

Dex-chan lover
MC that's been studying magic for 5000 years should be able to curbstomp everyone or know almost everything but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably doesn't? Plot devices like this are garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89
It's not like he was practicing combat magic every day for thousands of years. He secluded himself only fanatically researching subjects he was personally interested in, which IIRC took a whole lot of time for each project.

Dex-chan lover
@MudaUser33 there isn't much romance besides some girls showing interest on him like 2 girls for now
and both are lolis at least Rina has a chance to grow bigger but the other one is a legal loli but besides that no romance until maybe Rina turns into an adult I assume this has a novel so it probably takes a lot of chapters before the actual romance to happen

I feel like this friendly match thing has taken 6 years and they still haven’t started.

Dex-chan lover
rating is Fcke up, i think personally it's 6
this is another super dense dumbass MC from japanese author

Double-page supporter
I was looking at the covers...why dose she have different colored hair in vol 2??

Unbelievably boring, as they say, a character can only be as smart as the author, so no wonder even as a 5000 year old researcher this MC is just your average no brain op mc, except without the op part.

Users who are viewing this thread