Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

Dex-chan lover
new chapter in mangasishi site...

also, what is the difference between magic magicraft?... i forgot...

i really can't tolerate this manga because of how disrespectful everyone is to the mc and how he is very underappreciated
and how dumb he is to a point beyond belief and honestly since they knew he is older than any of them he should be promoted to be a teacher but i bet the dumb author won't do it
i mean if they made him an strong dude who is really 15-17 years old i would accept his behaviour a little bit but 100+ old geezer doing that ? that's an extreme case of lazy writing

I love this to be adapted into an anime. The exchange between Asley and Pochi is so funny. It has the potential to be the next konosuba.

Fed-Kun's army
OH man I sure hate then I am trying to make a cake and acidently make a eternal youth potion

Please please please don’t drop it on the first chapter this is not generic fantasy trash this is awso,e

Pretty good but the comedy gets a little annoying after 30 chapters.

No one is dropping the series (I hope), it's just that chapter 30 is the last one released up to this date. Just check the link to the raws and use google translate.

Dude technically got revenge on everyone that ridiculed him because he just out lived them all

Is he professor utonium? XD
images

Love the story but the MC annoys me. Acting like everyone's bitch when he is better than everyone...I'm not saying he should be an asshole cause of it, but getting passed around and talked down to all the time is annoying to watch.

Dex-chan lover
@Acciunt so would you prefer he act like every other stereotypical protagonist that only wants to be praised for being overpowered, and goes ahead and solves everyone's problems for them no questions asked? Since you already said he shouldn't be 'wuxia' about it so to speak. The way the MC acts is more in line with someone that wants a laid back life, but everyone is pushing him to be more than just that. It's not so much he's being other's bitch, more than others are pulling him forward. The only other personality I can think of is someone that refuses to help anyone, but if that was the case we wouldn't have this story since he'd be a mid-boss in a cave somewhere instead.

@Acciunt
u know he's been doing research for about 5000 years right
and u know why he spent all that years right

Users who are viewing this thread