Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one around here that thinks he would definitely fuck that bitch later on?

Double-page supporter
I will just skip this chapter and read the next one.
Fuck anyone who scanlates like this, literally impossible to read comfortably.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that he's not immortal but more like forever young, and it means his cells aren't aging and it's basically semi immortal. But living for 5000 years without getting any dangerous diseases or plagues are impossible. Unless he's been living a full healthy life every single day. What an absolute madlad.

Dex-chan lover
The format is pretty troublesome to read, but otherwise, I'm interested in the story. Pochi has a good head on her shoulders, unlike a certain someone.

Group Leader
Hopefully someone reuploads this chapter single-paged because it's a pain as it is.

in the title the 'eternal fool Asley' part probably means he will never lose the 'Fool' in his status... lol
he may even evolve

Aggregator gang
Why even bother uploading it if you aren't gonna split the pages. Makes it impossible to read

Aggregator gang
some people said thicc pochi is cute, but i think proportional pochi is better.

Dex-chan lover
"I hate sand. It is coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Aggregator gang
On retrospect its honestly amazing anyone bothered to pick this up. This chapter is a mess. Page layout is a diaster but I think Ive become less tolerant of such awful scanlation over time.

Users who are viewing this thread