Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

man i really love the companion interactions between pochi and master. what a loveable little floof pochi is.

Dex-chan lover
@Tradless pretty sure it won't turn human. It probably will become her familiar though. chapter 21 is the latest and I don't know if its hatched

@Liquidxlax If you really read till chapter 21 you should've noticed it you know?
In chapter 18 the dragon hatched and became the familiar of the girl apprentice.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh I can't read japanese, so what would be the point of spoiling the mangas imagery without being able to take in the story. I never said I read them. I looked to see what chapter is the most recent is all

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh okay cool, but I still said I didn't look in the manga, so I wouldn't know either way. Don't know why you are being hostile

@Liquidxlax sorry if you had misunderstood my comments to be hostile. That's just how I make sentences when correct something in the most summarized and short way.

Group Leader
"I will focus on keeping it warm and you two will be out there earning money for my livelihood!"

Pochi makes this manga. Every line's a laugh.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh Pochi. It's rare to see a mascot character be so endearing and competent.

Rina's gonna ride a dragon~

Aggregator gang
This is one of the few manga, where I can't wait to see the bigger picture of politics and religions of the setting. Other, similar manga shove it down your throat at every opportunity, while you just want to see the main cast go adventuring, but this is the first were I want the other way around.

this comedy sketches are starting to annoy me
there are good ones that make laugh, but the majority of them are not funny in my opinion

when she played the house wife raising child act, i couldn't but laugh... who would thought the dog would make that sound so funny.

Fed-Kun's army
I might have missed it but why is B-S quest alright but A’s are not?

@GerryCerryBerry Right? It doesn't take a heavy handed approach at all, and doesn't immediately throw the mc into a situation where they are the most important player in the fate of the world. We can tell that eventually that's where mc is gonna end up, but we have to stick with him as he figures things out, gets his bearings, and proves himself. Really helps the worldbuilding stay at a good steady pace.

Users who are viewing this thread