Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
At his age he should be able to basically buy the entire country.

Dex-chan lover
About his ideal girl, the correct answer should've been: "...I've holed up in a cave for 5,000 years with my pet dog, doing nothing but shifting numbers and mixing chemicals. You tell me how much fucks I give about sex?"
And honestly, the MC is really not that smart. It'd be a real surprise if he'd be able to do anything about the prostitutes.

Group Leader
A 5000 years old legendary Sage who won't let any bitch succubus to steal his powers.

Group Leader
ClinTEastwooD:
5000 y/o thicc fermented yoghurt
hcBNLDp.gif

screamdoom:
Man im calling FBI
No, you won't. I'll cut the line!

@ilusatus:
Asley dont realize he describe the hundred years loli Irene he always argue with.
XD
It'd be great if Brutes also meant that, but iirc, Brutes didn't really know much about Irene.

Zblurth
can't we have some wholesome master/disciple relationship and not romance everywhere thanks
There is a romance tag in this manga. What did you expect?

@fform
At his age he should be able to basically buy the entire country.
... and how is that supposed to happen? Dude secluded himself for 5000yrs just for his magic research(?)

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas
Once again a virgin-trope mc so that japanese young men who buy and read this type of mangas, can relate with the protagonist?
I think being a vrigin fits him extremely well. He's slow-witted, self-absorbed and obsessed with magic to the point of secluding himself to living in a dungeon for five thousand years. The only way I can imagine him being non-virgin work with that backstory would be him having had bad experience with sex to the point of losing interest in it. Or exotic variants like researching magic for conjuring fuckdolls or making occasional excursions outside to get laid.

@nyaasar
There is a romance tag in this manga. What did you expect?
It was not placed here by the author though, and so far there was practically no romance. Also there's a possibility of Rina staying disciple, and Irena being the main love interest. I personally would not enjoy romance plot with Rina, at least not until she matures enough for their relationship to be more equal.

Dex-chan lover
@nyaasar
I have at least 2 comic in mind on this website, that is labeled with "romance", but has absolutely no romance at all, or 99% of the story is not about anything "romantic" (i.e: almost every action movie has some romance. Kissing, sex, etc. But is it a "romantic film"? Fuck no.) The tag says very little, and people will throw in categories on this site for the tiniest of hints of any genre.

@Invader_Retro
He really isn't a genius, tho. That's the entire point of his character, and his age. He needs to put in 10 times more effort into something than everyone else.

Supporter
@nyaasar i mean you can treat romance without having the MC being in love, romance is a pretty deep subject and it can have a lot more interaction than just "i love you..." "i love you too"

Well, the adventurer is an Irina shipper. I'm kind of curious over what just happened in the red light district, did Asley actually lose his virginity or did he just go home? It seems that it was deliberately vague.

Now thats a high class prostitute over there. I've read about similar thing on pre meiji era japanese culture on how this system works. Some of them even became a mistress and wives of high rank nobles in society at that time.

Dex-chan lover
@pariah7 You noticed too, huh? Pochi especially looks weird. Well, most of the animals looks weird. Pochi looks like a beanbag chair more than a dog when she's supposed to be nimble. Not to mention Lina's dragon.

@thegiantpossum Asley didn't lose his virginity, especially not to literal kids. I mean, even Irene-oba-chan would be a kid to him, but like actual 9 year olds is low.

Supporter
A japanese red-light district in the middle of a western fantasy city feels completely out of place in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread