Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
@cloud2438 The long and short of it is that Asley doesn't want to attract undue attention. You'll see why at the end of the Colorful Food District arc. If he becomes a person of interest, his mobility is limited, and he can be more easily interfered with by certain actors. Also, it's just a hassle to go through with an auction. Much easier to sell it to Irene for good favor.

@grandygon 41 - 42. Chapters 43 and 44 are the fight.

Dex-chan lover
@cloud2438 auction surely gives you more money but he will draw many attentions (some good, some bad) because it is a magic that Irene herself still got an answer, and you cant be sure that the auctitioner will not leak his own personal information (especially if the royalty demand it), in short its a pain in the ass.

Fed-Kun's army
Effing comments so toxic to MC calling him SIMP and a fool.
He's already a fool as his "Title" said it in the beginning but him being a SIMP is uncalled for! Don't forget the reason he's doing this! He and his friend are trying to save those children enslaved in the red light district! Effing lolicons!

Dex-chan lover
@jmas081391

What do you have against simps? It just means doing something for a woman's affection or to be noticed, just cause it's a bit sad doesn't mean you should judge them.

90% of us are fucking hardcore simps throwing money at vTubers to notice us for 5 seconds. And you know the fuck what? I still am happy to do it, I've never been happier being alone.

Dex-chan lover
Man he's just openly admitting he likes Rina now huh? Oh well, I ship it. Tehe :p

@jmas081391 yeah i've been seeing simp comments in like every mangadex thread lately. Do they even know what simps are? Rescuing the weak and helpless is the definition of being a man. Hurling insults at people doing the right thing is the definition of a coward.

Ashley wanting to pinch Rina's cheeks is so cute xD he's still not seeing her as a woman, is he? Hopefully in the upcoming fight she'll force him to take her a bit more seriously!

Also, while the guy is a bit of a fool, selling his research is actually in line with his character. He doesn't care about money and he wants to remain anonymous, so going to the one person you know that already knows all your secrets and doesn't tattle plus who would get hurt by tattling is clever.
(Also, fun fact: anyone uses the word SIMP and I can't take them seriously anymore. Seen too many who just praised and admired a woman get called that, it's like seeing a woman positive is bad and toxic xD)

Dex-chan lover
Hm... ~liberating~ the workers makes it seem like everyone is there against their will.

Anyway that is too much of a topic to expect any kind of real aptitude in a manga so just gonna be along for the wave.

@Vofuro
It's the same as with "incel" to denote anyone that says anything negative about women, both lost their meaning on the internet with how much they are used wrongly.

But that's the internet, it was like that at the start, when those that were in it were scorned by society, it is like that now, when it is mainstream, and will never change because humans.

@mahtan
To be fair, most of them seem to be there against their will in the world of this manga... Or in the manga world in general, at least. But yeah, I agree, that's a really complex topic with no easy or proper permanent solution.
Then again, I am reading this manga for pochi and the hilarious interactions, not for its complexity xD so yeah, along for the ride, too!

Also, jup, it's the internet, it will always be full of toxic, questionable elements and comments. Though I actually never really saw an incel comment, when a guy critized a woman, so that's new to me, but that could just be my part of the internet.
But then again, people calling themselves incels don't consider it an insult. SIMP in itself is an insult. It's a pity, because it refers to an actual problem and would deserve a proper name, like people who spent too much money on mobile games are called whales.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan
I believe Brutus mentioned when this was first brought up that while a number of the girls are there willingly, a large amount of the girls are indeed there against their will.
Some because their parents sold them to, others because they had no other alternative.
What I do like how they handled this is that all the girls have a chance of getting out once they acquire a certain amount of money, Ashley is mainly rushing before the younger girls hit the age where they are made to be working girls and not just assistance.

Dex-chan lover
what long dumbass explanation
in the end he's just saying he's gonna make a company...wtf?

it's better to heed her advice though, it's not like making a company are 100% sure kill be able to save them ALL (including other cities) and fast enough to do so
becomes a top researcher is much better in long term, and as an "eccentric" people he can make excuses for his "eccentricness"
thats what top dog does (ie crazy scientist). the country ask bothersome stuff? BE ECCENTRIC!!! enough power and influence will help
not to mention fame and power/authority, he can potentially influence other to help his en-devour not to mention his own power

but NO, he's ok being a dumbass idiot
like i said before, AS EXPECTED of JAPANESE MC

Users who are viewing this thread