Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
It's probably pretty hard to fight a dragon without any intention of killing the thing. They tend to be quite sturdy and all.

Dex-chan lover
i want him to blow up the whole stadium after casting barrier on everyone. is that too much to ask?

Dex-chan lover
I get that hes her teacher and hes generally a laid back guy (and try-harding is against everything he believes in), but if I was rina I'd rather get insta one shotted by him trying his best rather than allowed to fight by his grace. totally get why he didnt, wouldnt fit his character, but id feel disrespected

Dex-chan lover
@Crookshanks I dont think it should be viewed in that way. Think of this like a Marital Arts teacher going against the pupil, its more like practical training than it is an actual match. He wants to see how she applies what she's learned and how she fights against a superior adversary. Of he one shots her then he woulsnt be able to see her growth.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who can't wait for the manga, the chapters of the fight is 43 and 44 in the webnovel.

Listen, if he loses, then I honestly am gonna flip my shit. You are telling me that a fucking silly teenager can beat a guy who has studied magic for 5,000 years. Yes he is MADD STUPID, LIKE IQ is below 100. However, the age difference and experience is simply too much to make up for.

Dex-chan lover
@anime_simp_senpai
Asley wins. His level is much higher, for one, and for two, he's the 2nd strongest person alive at that point in the story. The only things stronger than him are another sage named Tus, and the 4 Divine Beasts.

@firosahoge Probably. Asley is a goof and a miscreant and a ne'er-do-well, but he's not an idiot. He could rule the world with an iron fist, but he's also not evil either. He wants to live within society, and committing high class arson would be him committing social suicide.

Dex-chan lover
MC: dodges attacks from a staff.
Judges be: Omoshiroi! He beat the boss with that? Sugoi!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooo battle of the familiars! Nice!
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread